The relationship between CO2 and sulphur emissions with income: an alternative explanation to the environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William T. Harbaugh & Arik Levinson & David Molloy Wilson, 2002.
"Reexamining The Empirical Evidence For An Environmental Kuznets Curve,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(3), pages 541-551, August.
- William Harbaugh & Arik Levinson & David Wilson, 2000. "Reexamining the Empirical Evidence for an Environmental Kuznets Curve," NBER Working Papers 7711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Harbaugh & Arik Levinson & David Wilson, 2000. "Reexamining the Empirical Evidence for an Environmental Kuznets Curve," Working Papers gueconwpa~00-00-07, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Stern, David I. & Common, Michael S., 2001.
"Is There an Environmental Kuznets Curve for Sulfur?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 162-178, March.
- David I. Stern & Tony Auld & Michael S. Common & Kali K. Sanyal, 1998. "Is there an environmental Kuznets curve for sulfur?," Working Papers in Ecological Economics 9804, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.
- Barbier, Edward B., 1997.
"Introduction to the environmental Kuznets curve special issue,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(04), pages 357-367, November.
- Barbier, Edward B., 1997. "Introduction to the environmental Kuznets curve special issue," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(04), pages 369-381, November.
- Diaz-Vazquez, M. Rosario & Cancelo, M. Teresa, 2008. "Relación entre el PIB per capita y las emisiones de CO2 y azufre: análisis gráfico para el período 1950-99," Economic Development 99, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- DIAZ-VAZQUEZ, M. Rosario, 2009. "The Dissociation Between Emissions And Economic Growth: The Role Of Shocks Exogenous To The Environmental Kuznets Curve Model," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(2).
- Susmita Dasgupta & Benoit Laplante & Hua Wang & David Wheeler, 2002. "Confronting the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 147-168, Winter.
- Stern, David I. & Common, Michael S. & Barbier, Edward B., 1996. "Economic growth and environmental degradation: The environmental Kuznets curve and sustainable development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 1151-1160, July.
- David I. Stern, 2001. "Global sulfur emissions in the 1990s," Working Papers in Ecological Economics 0103, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- OZKAN, Filiz & OZKAN, Omer, 2012. "An Analysis Of Co2 Emissions Of Turkish Industries And Energy Sector," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 12(2).
- Maria-Teresa CANCELO & Maria-Rosario DIAZ-VAZQUEZ, 2016. "PRESENTACIÓN: Reflexiones sobre los grandes retos de la gestión sostenible del medio natural," Revista Galega de Economía, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business., vol. 25(3), pages 1-4.
More about this item
Keywordsdevelopment; environment; Kuznets; world;
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:10:y:2010:i:1_2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.