PRESENTACIÓN: Reflexiones sobre los grandes retos de la gestión sostenible del medio natural
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- CANCELO, M. Teresa, 2010. "The relationship between CO2 and sulphur emissions with income: an alternative explanation to the environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(1).
- DIAZ-VAZQUEZ, M. Rosario & CANCELO, M. Teresa, 2009. "Emisiones De Co2 Y Azufre Y Crecimiento Económico: ¿Una Curva De Kuznets Ambiental?," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(2).
More about this item
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O44 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Environment and Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sdo:regaec:v:25:y:2016:i:3_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Iglesias Casal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feusces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.