Emisiones De Co2 Y Azufre Y Crecimiento Económico: ¿Una Curva De Kuznets Ambiental?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lahcen Achy & Khalid Sekkat, 2003. "The European Single Currency and MENA's Exports to Europe," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 563-582, November.
- Khalid Sekkat & Lahcen Achy, 2007. "Competition, efficiency and competition policy in Morocco," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7404, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F., 1989.
"Empirical studies of industries with market power,"
Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 17, pages 1011-1057
- Schmalensee, Richard., 1987. "Inter-industry studies of structure and performance," Working papers 1874-87., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Appelbaum, Elie, 1982. "The estimation of the degree of oligopoly power," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 287-299, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cantos, José Mª & Balsalobre Lorente, Daniel, 2011. "Las energías renovables en la Curva de Kuznets Ambiental: Una aplicación para España/Renewable Energy in the Environmental Kuznets Curve: An Application to Spain," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 667(32.)-66, Agosto.
- Maria-Teresa CANCELO & Maria-Rosario DIAZ-VAZQUEZ, 2016. "PRESENTACIÓN: Reflexiones sobre los grandes retos de la gestión sostenible del medio natural," Revista Galega de Economía, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business., pages 1-4.
More about this item
KeywordsCurva de Kuznets Ambiental; estimación econométrica; análisis gráfico.;
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:eerese:v:9:y2009:i:9_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.