Annonces de suppressions d’emplois et valeur boursière de l’entreprise
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chan-Lau, Jorge A., 2002.
"Corporate restructuring in Japan: an event-study analysis,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, pages 367-377.
- Jorge A Chan-Lau, 2001. "Corporate Restructuring in Japan; An Event-Study Analysis," IMF Working Papers 01/202, International Monetary Fund.
- Shiller, Robert J., 1999.
"Human behavior and the efficiency of the financial system,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 20, pages 1305-1340
- Robert J. Shiller, 1998. "Human Behavior and the Efficiency of the Financial System," NBER Working Papers 6375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1998. "Human Behavior and the Efficiency of the Financial System," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1172, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John M. Abowd & George T. Milkovich & John M. Hannon, 1990.
"The Effects of Human Resource Management Decisions on Shareholder Value,"
Cornell University, ILR School, pages 203-2-236-.
- John M. Abowd & George T. Milkovich & John M. Hannon, 1989. "The Effects of Human Resource Management Decisions on Shareholder Value," NBER Working Papers 3148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Gombola & George P. Tsetsekos, 1992. "The Information Content of Plant Closing Announcements: Evidence From Financial Profiles and the Stock Price Reaction," Financial Management, Financial Management Association.
- Poon, Percy S & Newbould, Gerald D & Durtschi, Cindy, 2001. "Market Reactions to Corporate Restructurings," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, pages 269-290.
- Hallock, Kevin F, 1998. "Layoffs, Top Executive Pay, and Firm Performance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 711-723.
- Spivey, Michael F. & Blackwell, David W. & Marr, M. Wayne, 1994. "Advance notice of plant closings and firm value," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, pages 49-53.
- Steven E. Abraham & Dong-One Kim, 1999. "Layoff and Employment Guarantee Announcements: How Do Shareholders Respond?," Departmental Working Papers 199902, Department of Economics, SUNY-Oswego, revised 20 Apr 1999.
- Fama, Eugene F, et al, 1969. "The Adjustment of Stock Prices to New Information," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Oded Palmon & Huey-Lian Sun & Alex P. Tang, 1997. "Layoff Announcements: Stock Market Impact and Financial Performance," Financial Management, Financial Management Association.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1991. " Efficient Capital Markets: II," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(5), pages 1575-1617, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Labadi, Moufida & Nekhili, Mehdi, 2012. "Structure de propriété et partage de la valeur ajoutée : application aux entreprises françaises non financières du SBF120," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 12.
More about this item
Keywordssuppressions d’emplois; plans sociaux; études d’événements; création de valeur pour l’actionnaire; layoffs; downsizing; event studies; shareholder value creation;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:7:y:2004:i:q4:p:107-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.