Layoff and Employment Guarantee Announcements: How Do Shareholders Respond?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chatrath, Arjun & Ramchander, Sanjay & Song, Frank, 1995. "Are market perceptions of corporate layoffs changing?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(3-4), pages 335-342, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jérôme Hubler & Pierre-Xavier Meschi & Géraldine Schmidt, 2004. "Annonces de suppressions d’emplois et valeur boursière de l’entreprise," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 7(4), pages 107-142, December.
More about this item
Keywordslayoffs; downsizing; event study; employment guarantee;
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-04-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-1999-04-27 (Finance)
- NEP-LAB-1999-04-27 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-1999-05-01 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nyo:oswaaa:199902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Kane). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoswus.html .