The Information Content of Plant Closing Announcements: Evidence From Financial Profiles and the Stock Price Reaction
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander, John Jr. & Spivey, Michael F., 1997. "The impact of the WARN Act on firm value," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 905-921.
- Jérôme Hubler & Pierre-Xavier Meschi & Géraldine Schmidt, 2004. "Annonces de suppressions d’emplois et valeur boursière de l’entreprise," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 7(4), pages 107-142, December.
- José Allouche & Patrice Laroche & Florent Noël, 2008. "Restructurations et performances de l’entreprise:une méta-analyse," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 11(2), pages 105-146, June.
- Gong, Rong & Marsden, Alastair, 2014. "The impact of the 2007 reforms on the level of information disclosure by the Chinese A-share market," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 221-234.
- Bichescu, Bogdan & Raturi, Amitabh, 2015. "The antecedents and consequences of plant closing announcements," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 197-210.
- Saad, Mohsen & Zantout, Zaher, 2009. "Stock price and systematic risk effects of discontinuation of corporate R&D programs," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 568-581, September.
- Ushijima, Tatsuo & Iriyama, Akie, 2015. "The roles of closure and selloff in corporate restructuring," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 73-92.
- Saeed Akbar & Syed Zulfiqar Ali Shah & Issedeeq Saadi, 2008. "Stock market reaction to capital expenditure announcements by UK firms," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(8), pages 617-627.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fma:fmanag:gombola92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Courtney Connors) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Courtney Connors to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.