Responsabilité et contrôlabilité:une approche empirique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:25:y:1987:i::p:22-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:18:y:1980:i::p:184-220 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:14:y:1976:i:2:p:230-245 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Niess, 2007. "Je Ne Veux Pas Faire Ou Je Ne Peux Pas Faire ? Apports Epistemologiques Et Methodologiques De La Philosophie De Paul Ricoeur A La Critique Du Concept D'Agence," Post-Print halshs-00544961, HAL.
- Amaury Gayet & Sylvain Rubat Du Mérac, 2016.
"Managerial implications in real time information system applied for a paper mill
[Les implications managériales d'un système de contrôle de gestion temps réel appliqué à une papeterie]," Post-Print hal-01713664, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsaccountability; controllability; performance evaluation;
- M49 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:5:y:2002:i:q1:p:77-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.