La responsabilité sociale de l’entreprise au-delà du fonctionnalisme : un cadre d’analyse pluraliste de l’interface entreprise - société
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Preston, Lee E, 1975. "Corporation and Society: The Search for a Paradigm," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 434-453, June.
- Sandra Charreire & Isabelle Huault, 2001. "Le constructivisme dans la pratique de recherche: une évaluation à partir de seize thèses de doctorat," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 4(3), pages 31-55, September.
- Ariane Berthoin Antal & André Sobczak, 2007. "Corporate social responsibility in France: A mix of national traditions and international influences," Post-Print hal-00765278, HAL.
- Andy Lockett & Jeremy Moon & Wayne Visser, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility in Management Research: Focus, Nature, Salience and Sources of Influence," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 115-136, January.
More about this item
Keywordsresponsabilité sociale de l’entreprise; construction théorique; fonctionnalisme; théorie critique; corporate social responsibility; theory-building; functionalism; critical theory.;
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:14:y:2011:i:q2:p:37-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.