The Evolution of Corporate Social Reporting Practices in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Muller & Ans Kolk, 2009. "CSR Performance in Emerging Markets Evidence from Mexico," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 325-337, April.
- Janice S Miller & Peter W Hom & Luis R Gomez-Mejia, 2001. "The High Cost of Low Wages: Does Maquiladora Compensation Reduce Turnover?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 32(3), pages 585-595, September.
- MacGregor, Steven P. & Fontrodona, Joan, 2008. "Exploring the fit between CSR and innovation," IESE Research Papers D/759, IESE Business School.
- Trevor Hunter & Pratima Bansal, 2007. "How Standard is Standardized MNC Global Environmental Communication?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 135-147, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kellie Liket & Ana Simaens, 2015. "Battling the Devolution in the Research on Corporate Philanthropy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(2), pages 285-308, January.
- João Guerreiro & Paulo Rita & Duarte Trigueiros, 2016. "A Text Mining-Based Review of Cause-Related Marketing Literature," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(1), pages 111-128, November.
- Teodoro Rafael Wendlandt Amezaga & Marco Alberto Nunez Ramirez & Jose Luis Camarena Martinez & Brenda Yuriria Bejarano Lugo, 2017. "CSR Orientation from the Mexican Businessmen Perspective of Service Enterprises," Journal of Management and Sustainability, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 7(1), pages 54-63, March.
- Ignacio J. Duran & Pablo Rodrigo, 2018. "Why Do Firms in Emerging Markets Report? A Stakeholder Theory Approach to Study the Determinants of Non-Financial Disclosure in Latin America," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-20, August.
- Zichun Yan & Kai Wang & Sang-Bing Tsai & Lili Zhou, 2018. "An Empirical Study on Internet Startup Financing From a Green Financial Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(8), pages 1-16, August.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate social reporting; corporate social responsibility (CSR); Mexico; sustainability; content analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:91:y:2010:i:2:p:211-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.