Utilization of Home Healthcare Service by Medicare-Medicaid Dual Eligibles
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Mullahy, John, 1986. "Specification and testing of some modified count data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 341-365, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosemary Borck & Carol V. Irvin & Wilfredo Lim, 2014. "Transitions from Medicare-Only to Medicare-Medicaid Enrollment," Mathematica Policy Research Reports e1238ad481cd4bcd837c0f2ae, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Wilfredo Lim & Carol V. Irvin & Rosemary Borck, 2014. "Factors Predicting Transitions from Medicare-Only to Medicare-Medicaid Enrollee Status," Mathematica Policy Research Reports ca28627bafb141c995ed4e54b, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cuf:journl:y:2005:v:6:i:1:p:89-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Qiang Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emcufcn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.