Introduction: Financial Deregulation in a Global Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Bernholz, 1986. "The Implementation and Maintenance of a Monetary Constitution," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 6(2), pages 477-517, Fall.
- Robert E. Keleher, 1993. "Policy Responses to Increased Economic Integration," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 13(2), pages 279-287, Winter.
- Walker F. Todd, 1993. "The Evolving Legal Framework for Financial Services," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 13(2), pages 207-242, Winter.
- Walker F. Todd, 1993. "The evolving legal framework for financial services," Working Paper 9306, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Catherine England, 1994. "Regulatory Restructuring: Resolving the Fed's Conflicting Roles," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 13(3), pages 367-385, Winter.
- W. Lee Hoskins, 1993. "Rethinking the Framework for Monetary Policy," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 13(2), pages 171-200, Winter.
- Jerry L. Jordan, 1994. "A Market Approach to Banking Regulation," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 13(3), pages 315-337, Winter.
- McCallum, Bennett T, 1984.
"Monetarist Rules in the Light of Recent Experience,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 388-391, May.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1984. "Monetarist Rules in the Light of Recent Experience," NBER Working Papers 1277, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Judy Shelton, 1993. "Banking and Government: An Unholy Alliance," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 13(2), pages 201-205, Winter.
- Andreas Fischer, 1993. "Inflation Targeting: The New Zealand and Canadian Cases," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 13(1), pages 1-27, Spring/Su.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:53-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lundvall, Bengt-Åke, 2017. "Is there a technological fix for the current global stagnation?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 544-549.
More about this item
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cto:journl:v:13:y:1993:i:2:p:155-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emily Ekins). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catoous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.