The Monetarist Controversy Revisited
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Franco Modigliani, 1964. "Some Empirical Tests of Monetary Management and of Rules versus Discretion," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 211-211.
- Tinsley, P. & Von Zur Muehlen, P., 1981.
"A maximum probability approach to short-run policy,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 31-48, January.
- Peter A. Tinsley & Peter Von zur Muehlen, 1982. "A maximum probability approach to short-run policy," Special Studies Papers 168, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. S. Abere & T. O. Akinbobola, 2020. "External Shocks, Institutional Quality, and Macroeconomic Performance in Nigeria," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(2), pages 21582440209, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Wieland, Volker, 2000.
"Monetary policy, parameter uncertainty and optimal learning,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 199-228, August.
- Wieland, Volker, 1999. "Monetary policy, parameter uncertainty and optimal learning," ZEI Working Papers B 09-1999, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Volker W. Wieland, 1999. "Monetary policy, parameter uncertainty and optimal learning," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-48, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Henderson, Dale, 1999. "Monetary policy issues for the Eurosystem : A comment," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 137-148, December.
- Darlington, J. & Pantelides, C. C. & Rustem, B. & Tanyi, B. A., 2000. "Decreasing the sensitivity of open-loop optimal solutions in decision making under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 343-362, March.
- Thomas Mayer, 1987. "Replacing The Fomc By A Pc," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 5(2), pages 31-43, April.
- Perry Mehrling, 2013. "MIT and Money," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-44, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Peter Von zur Muehlen, 2001. "Activist vs. non-activist monetary policy: optimal rules under extreme uncertainty," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-02, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:coecpo:v:6:y:1988:i:4:p:3-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.