A maximum probability approach to short-run policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Tinsley, P. & Von Zur Muehlen, P., 1981. "A maximum probability approach to short-run policy," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 31-48, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wieland, Volker, 2000.
"Monetary policy, parameter uncertainty and optimal learning,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 199-228, August.
- Wieland, Volker, 1999. "Monetary policy, parameter uncertainty and optimal learning," ZEI Working Papers B 09-1999, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Volker W. Wieland, 1999. "Monetary policy, parameter uncertainty and optimal learning," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-48, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Peter von zur Muehlen, 2001. "Activist vs. non-activist monetary policy: optimal rules under extreme uncertainty," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-02, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Henderson, Dale, 1999. "Monetary policy issues for the Eurosystem : A comment," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 137-148, December.
- Franco Modigliani, 1988. "The Monetarist Controversy Revisited," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 6(4), pages 3-18, October.
- Darlington, J. & Pantelides, C. C. & Rustem, B. & Tanyi, B. A., 2000. "Decreasing the sensitivity of open-loop optimal solutions in decision making under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 343-362, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgsp:168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .