International trade, migration and investment with horizontal product differentiation and free entry and exit of firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hernán Vallejo G, 2005. "International Trade, Migration And Investment With Horizontal Product Differentiation And Free Entry And Exit Of Firms," Documentos CEDE 002917, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
References listed on IDEAS
- B. Curtis Eaton & Richard G. Lipsey, 1975.
"The Principle of Minimum Differentiation Reconsidered: Some New Developments in the Theory of Spatial Competition,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 27-49.
- B.Curtis Eaton & Richard G. Lipsey, 1972. "The Principle of Minimum Differentiation Reconsidered: Some New Developments in the Theory of Spatial Competition," Working Paper 87, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Cabral, Luis M. B., 2000. "Introduction to Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262032864, February.
- Boccard, N. & Wauthy, Xavier, 1997.
"Export Restraints and Horizontal Product Differentiation,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
1997024, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 00 Sep 1997.
- BOCCARD, Nicolas & WAUTHY, Xavier, 1997. "Export restraints and horizontal product differentiation," CORE Discussion Papers 1997082, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Schmitt, Nicolas, 1995. "Product Imitation, Product Differentiation and International Trade," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(3), pages 583-608, August.
- Steven C. Salop, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition with Outside Goods," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 141-156, Spring.
- Nicolas Schmitt, 1990. "Two-Country Trade Liberalization in an Address Model of Product Differentiation," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(3), pages 654-675, August.
- Krugman, Paul R., 1979. "Increasing returns, monopolistic competition, and international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 469-479, November.
More about this item
Keywordsmonopolistic competition; horizontal product differentiation; internationaltrade; international migration; foreign direct investment;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000151:004252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.