Export Restraints and Horizontal Product Differentiation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- BOCCARD, Nicolas & WAUTHY, Xavier, 1997. "Export restraints and horizontal product differentiation," CORE Discussion Papers 1997082, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Albrecht, James W & Vroman, Susan B, 1992.
"Dual Labor Markets, Efficiency Wages, and Search,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 10(4), pages 438-461, October.
- Albrecht, James W. & Vroman, Susan B., 1990. "Dual Labor Markets, Efficiency Wages, and Search," Working Paper Series 267, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Albrecht, J.W. & Vroman, S.B., 1991. "Dual Labour Markets, Efficiency Wages, and Search," Papers 492, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Krueger, Alan B & Summers, Lawrence H, 1988. "Efficiency Wages and the Inter-industry Wage Structure," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 259-293, March.
- Gottfries, Nils & McCormick, Barry, 1995.
"Discrimination and open unemployment in a segmented labour market,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Gottfries, N. & Mccormick, B., 1990. "Discrimination And Open Unemployment In A Segmented Labour Market," Papers 460, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Gottfries, N. & McCormick, B., 1993. "Discrimination and open unemployment in a segmented labour market," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9320, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Smith, Tony E. & Zenou, Yves, 1997.
"Dual Labor Markets, Urban Unemployment, and Multicentric Cities,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 185-214, September.
- SMITH, Tony E. & ZENOU, Yves, 1996. "Dual Labor Markets, Urban Unemployment and Multicentric Cities," CORE Discussion Papers 1996018, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Smith, T. E. & Zenou, Y., 1997. "Dual labor markets, urban unemployment, and multicentric cities," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1283, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Smith, Tony E & Zenou, Yves, 1997. "Dual Labour Markets, Urban Unemployment and Multicentric Cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 1566, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Summers, Lawrence H, 1986.
"A Theory of Dual Labor Markets with Application to Industrial Policy,Discrimination, and Keynesian Unemployment,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(3), pages 376-414, July.
- Jeremy I. Bulow & Lawrence H. Summers, 1985. "A Theory of Dual Labor Markets with Application to Industrial Policy, Discrimination and Keynesian Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 1666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Solow, Robert M., 1979. "Another possible source of wage stickiness," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 79-82.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hernan Vallejo, 2006.
"International trade, migration and investment with horizontal product differentiation and free entry and exit of firms,"
REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO,
UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, November.
- Hernán Vallejo G, 2005. "International Trade, Migration And Investment With Horizontal Product Differentiation And Free Entry And Exit Of Firms," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 002917, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Xavier Wauthy, 2002.
"A note on Research and Development and Voluntary Export Restrictions","
AccessEcon, vol. 6(1), pages 1-6.
- WAUTHY, Xavier, 2002. "A note on research and development and voluntary export restrictions," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1537, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2002:i:1:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHotelling; optimal quota; price competition;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-02-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvir:1997024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne DAVISTER-LOGIST). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.