The East Asian Exchange Rate Dilemma and the World Dollar Standard
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ronald I. McKinnon, 2004. "The East Asian exchange rate dilemma and the world dollar standard," Chapters,in: East Asia's Monetary Future, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Calvo, Guillermo & Vegh, Carlos, 1992.
"Currency Substitution in Developing Countries: An Introduction,"
20338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillermo Calvo & Carlos A. Végh Gramont, 1992. "Currency Substitution in Developing Countries; An Introduction," IMF Working Papers 92/40, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ethan Ilzetzki & Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2017.
"Exchange Arrangements Entering the 21st Century: Which Anchor Will Hold?,"
NBER Working Papers
23134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ilzetzki, Ethan & Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2017. "Exchange Arrangements Entering the 21st Century: Which Anchor Will Hold?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11826, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ethan Ilzetzki & Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2017. "Exchange Arrangements Entering the 21st Century: Which Anchor Will Hold?," Working Paper 503441, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Jonathan Scott Davis, 2017.
"External debt and monetary policy autonomy,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 35(82), pages 53-63, April.
- Jonathan Scott Davis, 2017. "External debt and monetary policy autonomy," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 35(82), pages 96-105, April.
- Billen, Dieter & Garcia, Maria Melody & Khasanova, Nelli, 2005. "Is the effect of exchange rate volatility on trade more pronounced in Latin America than in Asia?," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 434, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Vipin Arora & Rod Tyers & Ying Zhang, 2014. "Reconstructing the Savings Glut: The Global Implications of Asian Excess Saving," CAMA Working Papers 2014-20, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Vipin Arora & Rod Tyers & Ying Zhang, 2014. "Reconstructing the Savings Glut: The Global Implications of Asian Excess Saving," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 14-24, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Peter B. Kenen & Ellen E. Meade, 2006. "Monetary integration in East Asia," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jun.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cml:moneya:v:xv:y:2002:i:2:p:. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Laura Sibaja-Jiménez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemlamx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.