¿La inflación está de vuelta en Sudamérica?: choques exógenos, expectativas y credibilidad de la política monetaria
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pablo Mendieta Ossio & Sergio Cerezo Aguirre & Javier Cossío Medinacelli, 2009. "¿La inflación está de vuelta en Sudamérica?. Choques exógenos, expectativas y credibilidad de la política monetaria," Revista de Análisis del BCB, Banco Central de Bolivia, vol. 11(1), pages 111-146, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian M. Hafner & Helmut Herwartz, 2008.
"Testing for Causality in Variance Usinf Multivariate GARCH Models,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 89, pages 215-241.
- Hafner, Christian M. & Herwartz, Helmut, 2004. "Testing for Causality in Variance using Multivariate GARCH Models," Economics Working Papers 2004-03, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Hafner, C.M. & Herwartz, H., 2004. "Testing for causality in variance using multivariate GARCH models," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2004-20, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Engle, Robert F. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1995. "Multivariate Simultaneous Generalized ARCH," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 122-150, February.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Pittis, Nikitas & Spagnolo, Nicola, 2002. "Testing for Causality-in-Variance: An Application to the East Asian Markets," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 235-245, July.
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels, 2002.
"Detecting multiple breaks in financial market volatility dynamics,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(5), pages 579-600.
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels, 2001. "Detecting Multiple Breaks in Financial Market Volatility Dynamics," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 0202, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels, 2001. "Detecting Mutiple Breaks in Financial Market Volatility Dynamics," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-65, CIRANO.
- van Dijk, Dick & Osborn, Denise R. & Sensier, Marianne, 2005.
"Testing for causality in variance in the presence of breaks,"
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 193-199, November.
- D van Dijk & D R Osborn & M Sensier, 2004. "Testing for causality in variance in the presence of breaks," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 45, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- van Dijk, D.J.C. & Osborn, D.R. & Sensier, M., 2004. "Testing for causality in variance in the presence of breaks," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2004-48, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Pantelidis, Theologos & Pittis, Nikitas, 2004. "Testing for Granger causality in variance in the presence of causality in mean," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 201-207, November.
- Jushan Bai & Pierre Perron, 1998.
"Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes,"
Econometric Society, vol. 66(1), pages 47-78, January.
- Perron, P. & Bai, J., 1995. "Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes," Cahiers de recherche 9552, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Perron, P. & Bai, J., 1995. "Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes," Cahiers de recherche 9552, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Bronwyn H. Hall & Robert E. Hall & Jerry A. Hausman, 1974. "Estimation and Inference in Nonlinear Structural Models," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 653-665 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hong, Yongmiao, 2001. "A test for volatility spillover with application to exchange rates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1-2), pages 183-224, July.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Engle, Robert F & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M, 1988. "A Capital Asset Pricing Model with Time-Varying Covariances," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(1), pages 116-131, February.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Ng, Lilian K., 1996. "A causality-in-variance test and its application to financial market prices," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 33-48.
- Carrasco, Marine & Chen, Xiaohong, 2002. "Mixing And Moment Properties Of Various Garch And Stochastic Volatility Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(01), pages 17-39, February.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
More about this item
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cml:moneta:v:xxxii:y:2009:i:3:p:359-389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Laura Sibaja-Jiménez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemlamx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.