Stadtwirtschaft im Umbruch - Wiens Beschäftigungssystem unter neuen Rahmenbedingungen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- anonymous, 1995. "Does the bouncing ball lead to economic growth?," Regional Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jul, pages 1-2,4-6.
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Inflation and Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
- Audretsch, David B, et al, 2002.
"Impeded Industrial Restructuring: The Growth Penalty,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 81-97.
- Audretsch, David B. & Carree, Martin A. & van Stel, André J. & Thurik, A. Roy, 2000. "Impeded industrial restructuring : the growth penalty," HWWA Discussion Papers 114, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Audretsch, David B & Thurik, A R Roy, 2000. "Impeded Industrial Restructuring: The Growth Penalty," CEPR Discussion Papers 2648, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- D.B. Audretsch & M.A. Carree & A.J. van Stel & A.R. Thurik, 2000. "Impeded Industrial Restructuring: The Growth Penalty," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-095/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Xavier Sala-I-Martin, 1997. "Transfers, Social Safety Nets, and Economic Growth," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(1), pages 81-102, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisca Bremberger & Rudolf Hochholzer & Peter Huber, 2016.
"Labour Turnover, Employment Density and Employer Provided Training: Evidence from Vienna,"
European Journal of Business Science and Technology,
Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 5-22, November.
- Francisca Bremberger & Rudolf Hochholzer & Petr Huber, 2016. "Labour turnover, employment density and employer provided training: Evidence from Vienna," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2016-59, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Michael Mesch, 2007. "Die Berufsstruktur der Beschäftigung in Wien 1991-2001," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 33(1), pages 41-72.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clr:wugarc:y:2007v:33i:1p:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sepp Zuckerstaetter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/awakwat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.