Quality Management and Firm Performance in the Hotel Industry: Evidence from Mures County
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:1:p:147-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolae Teodorescu & Aurelia–Felicia Stancioiu & Augustin Mitu, 2009. "Considerations Regarding Quality Management in Services as a Marketing Instrument for Increasing Customers’ Satisfaction in Tourism Products," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(26), pages 412-418, June.
- Boris Bartikowski & Sylvie Llosa, 2004. "Customer satisfaction measurement: comparing four methods of attribute categorisations," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 67-82, July.
- Laitinen, Erkki K., 2002. "A dynamic performance measurement system: evidence from small Finnish technology companies," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 65-99, March.
More about this item
Keywordshotel units; quality management; performance; Mure? County;
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clj:noecrw:v:1:y:2017:i:1:p:95-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Izabela Luiza Pop). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deubmro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.