Performance indicators for SMEs accessing EU funds
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laitinen, Erkki K., 2002. "A dynamic performance measurement system: evidence from small Finnish technology companies," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 65-99, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D'Anghela, Mariapia & Murmura, Federica, 2020. "The Impacts of EU Support Programs on SMEs: A Literature Review," Proceedings of the ENTRENOVA - ENTerprise REsearch InNOVAtion Conference (2020), Virtual Conference, in: Proceedings of the ENTRENOVA - ENTerprise REsearch InNOVAtion Conference, Virtual Conference, 10-12 September 2020, pages 353-364, IRENET - Society for Advancing Innovation and Research in Economy, Zagreb.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gabriela Chmelíková, 2011. "Framework of performance measurement system for Czech small breweries," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 59(7), pages 167-176.
- Piangpis Sriprasert Author_Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & Oraphan Chanin & Rattiya Suttara, 2011. "Exploring The Relationship Between Managerial Functions And The Success Of Home Stay Community Based Tourism In Thailand: A Case Study Of Phomlok, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-320, Conference Master Resources.
- Flavia Dana Oltean, 2013. "An Exploratory Research Regarding Customer Orientation And Performance In Hospitality Industry," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 77-84, August.
- Tseng, Fang-Mei & Chiu, Yu-Jing & Chen, Ja-Shen, 2009. "Measuring business performance in the high-tech manufacturing industry: A case study of Taiwan's large-sized TFT-LCD panel companies," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 686-697, June.
- Selena Aureli & Andrea Cardoni & Mara Del Baldo & Rosa Lombardi, 2018. "The Balanced Scorecard Logic in The Management Control and Reporting of Small Business Company Networks: A Case Study," Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 17(2), pages 191-215, June.
- Pop Nicolae Al. & Ott Cristina-Maria & Simion-Danicescu Daniela & Todea Steluța, 2019. "The scientific event – a visibility factor for the university brand," Proceedings of the International Conference on Business Excellence, Sciendo, vol. 13(1), pages 1021-1032, May.
- Maria Christina Liem & Tina Melinda & Imanuel Deny Krisna Aji, 2014. "An Explanatory Study of Women Entrepreneurs: The Key Success Factors to Start-up a Micro Business," International Journal of Financial Economics, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 3(3), pages 151-166.
- Muhammad Anwar, 2018. "BUSINESS MODEL INNOVATION AND SMEs PERFORMANCE — DOES COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE MEDIATE?," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 22(07), pages 1-31, October.
- Benita M. Gullkvist, 2013. "Drivers of change in management accounting practices in an ERP environment," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), International Hellenic University (IHU), Kavala Campus, Greece (formerly Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology - EMaTTech), vol. 6(2), pages 149-174, September.
- Mihaela NICOLAU & Nicoleta BARBUTA-MISU, 2011. "Aggregated Index For Modelling The Influence Of Fiscal, Financial And Social Policies On Enterprise Financial Performance," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 5(30), pages 13-20, December.
- Martin Broad & Seyed Mohammad Javadi, 2009. "Modelling A Successful Performance Measurement System," Business & Economic Review, Institute of Management Sciences, Peshawar, Pakistan, vol. 1(1), pages 29-39, April.
- CLAUDINE KEARNEY & KILLIAN J. McCARTHY & EELKO K. R. E. HUIZINGH, 2019. "One Size (Does Not) Fit All: Evidence Of Similarities And Differences Between Product Innovation Management In High- And Low-Tech Manufacturing Firms," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(01), pages 1-30, January.
- Sefiani, Yassine & Davies, Barry & Bown, Robin, 2016. "The perceptual effects of location on the performance of small businesses," MPRA Paper 74768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriela Chmelíková, 2013. "Performance factors of Czech brewing industry companies," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 61(2), pages 353-365.
- Flavia Dana OLTEAN & Manuela Rozalia GABOR, 2017. "Quality Management and Firm Performance in the Hotel Industry: Evidence from Mures County," North Economic Review, Technical University of Cluj Napoca, Department of Economics and Physics, vol. 1(1), pages 95-103, October.
- Muhammad Anwar & Sher Zaman Khan & Syed Zulfiqar Ali Shah, 2018. "Big Data Capabilities and Firm’s Performance: A Mediating Role of Competitive Advantage," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(04), pages 1-28, December.
- Fernando Jiménez-Sáez & Jon Mikel Zabala-Iturriagagoitia & Jose Luis Zofío, 2013. "Who leads research productivity growth? Guidelines for R&D policy-makers," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 94(1), pages 273-303, January.
- Christopher Mcnamara & Steven Mong, 2005. "Performance Measurement and Management: Some Insights from Practice," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 15(35), pages 14-28, March.
- Vincenza Odorici & Manuela Presutti & Marco Savioli, 2016. "Strategic orientation of hotels: evidence from a contingent approach," Working Paper series 16-06, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised May 2016.
- Avci, Umut & Madanoglu, Melih & Okumus, Fevzi, 2011. "Strategic orientation and performance of tourism firms: Evidence from a developing country," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 147-157.
More about this item
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cmc:annals:v:19:y:2013:i:1:p:319-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://cmu-edu.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Georgiana Buzu The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Georgiana Buzu to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://cmu-edu.eu .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.