Aggregated Index For Modelling The Influence Of Fiscal, Financial And Social Policies On Enterprise Financial Performance
In this study we develop a financial performance aggregate index (FPAI) for modelling the relationship between fiscal policy and financial performances. There are seven variables used to compose the index, that specifically reflect the influence of fiscal, financial, and social policies on the enterprise’s financial performance. Mainly, it is expected that the FPAI could be applied for modelling the effective management of typical fiscal policies for companies from different sectors, but also for evaluation of financial performances of an enterprise under these fiscal and social policies. This paper represents the theoretical results of our research, while the empirical results will be provided in a future study.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Da Rin, Marco & Di Giacomo, Marina & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2011.
"Entrepreneurship, firm entry, and the taxation of corporate income: Evidence from Europe,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(9), pages 1048-1066.
- Da Rin, Marco & Di Giacomo, Marina & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2011. "Entrepreneurship, firm entry, and the taxation of corporate income: Evidence from Europe," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(9-10), pages 1048-1066, October.
- Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John, 2011.
"The Macro-economic Impact of Changing the Rate of Corporation Tax,"
RB2011/2/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Conefrey, Thomas & Fitz Gerald, John D., 2011. "The macro-economic impact of changing the rate of corporation tax," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 991-999, May.
- Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John, 2009. "The Macro-Economic Impact of Changing the Rate of Corporation Tax," Papers WP273, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2001.
"Taxation and Corporate Financial Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
8203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laitinen, Erkki K., 2002. "A dynamic performance measurement system: evidence from small Finnish technology companies," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 65-99, March.
- Tsai, Hsiang-Chih & Chen, Chun-Mei & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung, 2006. "The comparative productivity efficiency for global telecoms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 509-526, October.
- Sohn, So Young & Kim, Hong Sik, 2007. "Random effects logistic regression model for default prediction of technology credit guarantee fund," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 472-478, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dug:journl:y:2011:i:5:p:13-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florian Nuta)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.