A Theoretical Study on the Impact of Strategic Orientation on Organizational Performance: Examining the Mediating Role of Learning Culture in Jordanian Telecommunication Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brower, Jacob & Rowe, Katie, 2017. "Where the eyes go, the body follows?: Understanding the impact of strategic orientation on corporate social performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 134-142.
- Dmaithan Abdelkarim Almajali & Ra'ed Masa'deh & Prof. Musa Al-Lozi, 2016. "Determinants of the Actual Use of E-Learning Systems: An Empirical Study on Zarqa University in Jordan," Journal of Social Sciences (COES&RJ-JSS), , vol. 5(2), pages 172-200, April.
- Johan Jansson & Jonas Nilsson & Frida Modig & Gabriella Hed Vall, 2017. "Commitment to Sustainability in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises: The Influence of Strategic Orientations and Management Values," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 69-83, January.
- Eugene Ofoegbu Onyema, 2014. "Effects of Entrepreneurial Orientations on Organizational Learning in a Manufacturing Firm in Nigeria," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(2), pages 94-106, March.
- Sandip Sarker & Mollika Palit, 2015. "Strategic orientation and performance of small and medium enterprises in Bangladesh," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 24(4), pages 572-586.
- Avci, Umut & Madanoglu, Melih & Okumus, Fevzi, 2011. "Strategic orientation and performance of tourism firms: Evidence from a developing country," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 147-157.
- Dr. Dmaithan Abdelkarim Almajali & Dr. Ra'ed (Moh'd Taisir) Masa'deh & Dr. Rand Hani Al-Dmour, 2016. "The Role of Information Technology in motivating students to accept e-learning adoption in universities: A case study in Jordanian universities," Journal of Business & Management (COES&RJ-JBM), , vol. 4(1), pages 36-46, January.
- Vishal Gupta & Alka Gupta, 2015. "Relationship between entrepreneurial orientation and firm performance in large organizations over time," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 7-27, March.
- Engin Deniz Eris & Omur Neczan Timurcanday Ozmen, 2012. "The Effect of Market Orientation, Learning Orientation and Innovativeness on Firm Performance: A Research from Turkish Logistics Sector," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), International Hellenic University (IHU), Kavala Campus, Greece (formerly Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology - EMaTTech), vol. 5(1), pages 77-108, April.
- Mohan P. Pokharel & Sang Ok Choi, 2015. "Exploring the relationships between the learning organization and organizational performance," Management Research Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(2), pages 126-148, February.
- repec:jso:coejbm:v:3:y:2015:i:4:p:36-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erkut Altindag & Cemal Zehir & A. Acar, 2011. "Strategic Orientations and Their Effects on Firm Performance in Turkish Family Owned Firms," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 1(1), pages 18-36, June.
- Ali Tarhini & Ra¡¯ed Masa¡¯deh & Ali Al-Badi & Majdolen Almajali & Sufian Hussien Alrabayaah, 2017. "Factors Influencing Employees¡¯ Intention to Use Cloud Computing," Journal of Management and Strategy, Journal of Management and Strategy, Sciedu Press, vol. 8(2), pages 47-62, May.
- Ghalia Ammari & Barween Al Kurdi & Muhammad Alshurideh & Bader Obeidat & Al-Hareth Abu Hussien & Ala¡¯aldin Alrowwad, 2017. "Investigating the Impact of Communication Satisfaction on Organizational Commitment: A Practical Approach to Increase Employees¡¯ Loyalty," International Journal of Marketing Studies, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(2), pages 113-133, April.
- Rand Hani Al-Dmour & Ra'ed Masa'deh & Bader Yousef Obeidat, 2017. "Factors influencing the adoption and implementation of HRIS applications: are they similar?," International Journal of Business Innovation and Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 14(2), pages 139-167.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic Orientation; Learning Culture; Organizational Performance; Jordan;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jso:coejss:v:8:y:2019:i:1:p:24-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (COES&RJ LLC. Maintainer-Workplace-Name: Centre of Excellence for Scientific & Research Journalism - COES&RJ LLC Maintainer-Address: 10685-B Hazelhurst Dr., Houston, TX 77043, USA) or (). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.