Entry cost, the Tobin tax, and noise trading in the foreign exchange market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:finana:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:12-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alonso, Miguel A. & Rallo, Juan Ramón & Romero, Alberto, 2013. "El efecto de los impuestos a las transacciones financieras en la estabilidad de los mercados de capital. Un debate sin resolver," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(317), pages 207-231, enero-mar.
- Subramanian, Chetan & Shin, Jong Kook, 2014. "Monetary Policy and Tobin Taxes: A Welfare Analysis," Staff General Research Papers Archive 37392, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Olivier Damette & Stéphane Goutte, 2015.
"Tobin tax and trading volume tightening: a reassessment,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(29), pages 3124-3141, June.
- Olivier Damette & Stéphane Goutte, 2014. "Tobin tax and trading volume tightening: a reassessment," Working Papers halshs-00926805, HAL.
- Damette, Olivier, 2016.
"Mixture Distribution Hypothesis And The Impact Of A Tobin Tax On Exchange Rate Volatility: A Reassessment,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(06), pages 1600-1622, September.
- Olivier Damette, 2013. "Mixture distribution hypothesis and the impact of a Tobin tax on exhange rate volatility : a reassessment," Working Papers of BETA 2013-07, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Chen, Haiwei, 2016. "A Tobin tax only on sellers," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 83-89.
- repec:esr:resser:bkmnext217 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Damette & Beum-Jo Park, 2015. "Tobin Tax and Volatility: A Threshold Quantile Autoregressive Regression Framework," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(5), pages 996-1022, November.
More about this item
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:42:y:2009:i:4:p:1501-1526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.