National Treatment and the optimal regulation of environmental externalities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Antoniou & Panos Hatzipanayotou & Michael S. Michael & Nikos Tsakiris, 2016. "On the Efficiency of Destination and Origin Commodity Taxation in the Presence of Consumption Generated Cross-Border Pollution," CESifo Working Paper Series 6221, CESifo Group Munich.
- Doi, Naoshi & Ohashi, Hiroshi, 2017.
"Empirical analysis of the national treatment obligation under the WTO: The case of Japanese shochu,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 43-52.
- Naoshi Doi & Hiroshi Ohashi, 2012. "Empirical Analysis of the National Treatment Obligation Under the WTO: The Case of Japanese Shochu ," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-834, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Horn, Henrik, 2009.
"The Burden of Proof in National Treatment Disputes and the Environment,"
Working Paper Series
791, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Horn, Henrik, 2009. "The Burden of Proof in National Treatment Disputes and the Environment," CEPR Discussion Papers 7316, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Horn, Henrik, 2011. "The burden of proof in trade disputes and the environment," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 15-29, July.
- Robert W. Staiger & Alan O. Sykes, 2011. "International Trade, National Treatment, and Domestic Regulation," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(1), pages 149-203.
- Staiger, Robert W., 2012. "Non-tariff measures and the WTO," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2012-01, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:53:y:2018:i:2:p:164-176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beverelli, Cosimo & Boffa, Mauro & Keck, Alexander, 2014. "Trade policy substitution: Theory and evidence from Specific Trade Concerns," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2014-18, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Paul Missios & Ida Ferrara & Halis Murat Yildiz, 2015. "Consumption Externalities, Product Quality, and the Role of National Treatment," Working Papers 048, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Robert W. Staiger & Alan O. Sykes, 2009. "International Trade and Domestic Regulation," NBER Working Papers 15541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:41:y:2008:i:4:p:1445-1471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.