Las nuevas tecnologías de la información y la comunicación en la economía social andaluza
This paper focuses on the effects of new information and communications technologies (NICT) on innovation and internationalisation in enterprises in the Social Economy. It begins by identifying strategic groups within enterprises by their functional choices of NICT. Extensive field work was carried out involving personal interviews with those responsible for 515 Andalusian enterprises. The results show that the positioning of enterprises with regard to NICT is linked to factors such as the size, location, sector of activity and time of first contact with IT. This positioning determines the commitment to innovation both now and in the future, and affects expectations for processes of internationalisation.
Volume (Year): (2004)
Issue (Month): 49 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Av. dels Tarongers, s/n., Despacho 2P21, 46022 Valencia|
Phone: 96 382 84 89 / 96 356 22 48
Fax: 96 382 84 92
Web page: http://www.ciriec.es/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hinterhuber, Hans H. & Kirchebner, Martin, 1986. "The analysis of strategic groups of firms," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 95-103, June.
- Day, Diana L. & Lewin, Arie Y. & Li, Hongyu, 1995. "Strategic leaders or strategic groups: A longitudinal data envelopment analysis of the U.S. brewing industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 619-638, February.
- Serrano-Cinca, C., 1996. "From Financial Information to Strategic Groups: A Self-Organizing Neural Network Approach," Papers 96-125, University of Southampton - Department of Accounting and Management Science.
- Veliyath, Rajaram & Ferris, Stephen P., 1997. "Agency influences on risk reduction and operating performance: An empirical investigation among strategic groups," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 219-230, July.
- Kim, Youngbae & Lee, Byungheon, 2002. "Patterns of technological learning among the strategic groups in the Korean Electronic Parts Industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 543-567, May.
- Segars, AH & Grover, V, 1994. "Strategic group analysis: A methodological approach for exploring the industry level impact of information technology," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 13-34, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cic:revcir:y:2004:i:49:p:193-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Chaves)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.