Empresas cooperativas, ventaja competitiva y tecnologías de la información
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1979. "Transaction-Cost Economics: The Governance of Contractural Relations," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 233-261, October.
- Manuel Jordán Rodríguez, 2002. "Particularidades de las condiciones laborales en las empresas de trabajo asociado," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 42, pages 33-47, November.
- Jeffrey James, 2002.
"Information Technology, Transactions Costs and Patterns Of Globalization in Developing Countries,"
Review of Social Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 60(4), pages 507-519.
- James, M.J., 2002. "Information technology, transactions costs and patterns of globalization in developing countries," Other publications TiSEM 0d87fd5b-337d-4770-9db2-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Sarahelen Thompson & Steven T. Sonka, 1997. "Potential Effects of Information Technologies on the Economic Performance of Agricultural and Food Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 657-662.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ángel L. Meroño Cerdán & Narciso Arcas Lario, 2006. "Equipamiento y gestión de las tecnologías de la información en las cooperativas agroalimentarias," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 54, pages 5-31, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCooperative; Competitive Strategy; Competitive Advantage; Information Technologies.;
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cic:revcir:y:2004:i:49:p:13-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Chaves). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciriees.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.