Efecto de Intervenciones Cambiarias Recientes en Economías Emergentes
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 16 (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Casilla No967, Santiago|
Phone: (562) 670 2000
Fax: (562) 698 4847
Web page: http://www.bcentral.cl/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tomas Holub, 2004.
"Foreign Exchange Interventions Under Inflation Targeting: The Czech Experience,"
Research and Policy Notes
2004/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Adam Gersl & Tomás Holub, 2006. "Foreign Exchange Interventions Under Inflation Targeting: The Czech Experience," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 24(4), pages 475-491, October.
- Holub, Tomáš, 2004. "Foreign exchange interventions under inflation targeting: the Czech Experience," Research Notes 17, Deutsche Bank Research.
- Bofinger, Peter & Wollmershaeuser, Timo, 2001.
"Managed Floating: Understanding the New International Monetary Order,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3064, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bofinger, Peter & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2001. "Managed floating: Understanding the new international monetary order," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 30, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Matías Tapia & Andrea Tokman, 2004.
"Effects of Foreign Exchange Intervention under Public Information: The Chilean Case,"
ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION,
ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 215-256, January.
- Matías Tapia & Andrea Tokman, 2004. "Effects of Foreign Exchange Intervention Under Public Information: the Chilean Case," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 255, Central Bank of Chile.
- Neely, Christopher J., 2008.
"Central bank authorities' beliefs about foreign exchange intervention,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Christopher J. Neely, 2007. "Central bank authorities’ beliefs about foreign exchange intervention," Working Papers 2006-045, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Marcel Fratzscher, 2009.
"How successful is the G7 in managing exchange rates?,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
24, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2009. "How successful is the G7 in managing exchange rates?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 78-88, September.
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2008. "How successful is the G7 in managing exchange rates?," Working Paper Series 0952, European Central Bank.
- repec:fip:fedgsq:y:2010:x:59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dominguez, Kathryn M & Frankel, Jeffrey A, 1993. "Does Foreign-Exchange Intervention Matter? The Portfolio Effect," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1356-69, December.
- Kevin Cowan & David Rappoport & Jorge Selaive, 2007. "High Frequency Dynamics of the Exchange Rate in Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 433, Central Bank of Chile.
- Michael M. Hutchison, 2003. "Is official foreign exchange intervention effective?," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue jul18.
- Gustavo Adler & Camilo Ernesto Tovar Mora, 2011. "Foreign Exchange Intervention: A Shield Against Appreciation Winds?," IMF Working Papers 11/165, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchni:v:16:y:2013:i:1:p:122-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.