Efecto de Intervenciones Cambiarias Recientes en Economías Emergentes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Neely, Christopher J., 2008.
"Central bank authorities' beliefs about foreign exchange intervention,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Christopher J. Neely, 2007. "Central bank authorities’ beliefs about foreign exchange intervention," Working Papers 2006-045, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2009.
"How successful is the G7 in managing exchange rates?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 78-88, September.
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2008. "How successful is the G7 in managing exchange rates?," Working Paper Series 952, European Central Bank.
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2009. "How successful is the G7 in managing exchange rates?," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 24, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Matías Tapia & Andrea Tokman, 2004.
"Effects of Foreign Exchange Intervention under Public Information: The Chilean Case,"
THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 215-256, January.
- Matías Tapia & Andrea Tokman, 2004. "Effects of Foreign Exchange Intervention Under Public Information: the Chilean Case," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 255, Central Bank of Chile.
- repec:fip:fedgsq:y:2010:x:59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bofinger, Peter & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2001.
"Managed floating: Understanding the new international monetary order,"
W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers
30, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Bofinger, Peter & Wollmershaeuser, Timo, 2001. "Managed Floating: Understanding the New International Monetary Order," CEPR Discussion Papers 3064, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adam Gersl & Tomás Holub, 2006.
"Foreign Exchange Interventions Under Inflation Targeting: The Czech Experience,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 24(4), pages 475-491, October.
- Tomas Holub, 2004. "Foreign Exchange Interventions Under Inflation Targeting: The Czech Experience," Research and Policy Notes 2004/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Holub, Tomáš, 2004. "Foreign exchange interventions under inflation targeting: the Czech Experience," Research Notes 17, Deutsche Bank Research.
- Dominguez, Kathryn M & Frankel, Jeffrey A, 1993. "Does Foreign-Exchange Intervention Matter? The Portfolio Effect," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1356-1369, December.
- Michael M. Hutchison, 2003. "Is official foreign exchange intervention effective?," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue jul18.
- Gustavo Adler & Camilo E Tovar Mora, 2011. "Foreign Exchange Intervention; A Shield Against Appreciation Winds?," IMF Working Papers 11/165, International Monetary Fund.
- Kevin Cowan & David Rappoport & Jorge Selaive, 2007. "High Frequency Dynamics of the Exchange Rate in Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 433, Central Bank of Chile.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pablo Pincheira, 2013.
"Interventions and inflation expectations in an inflation targeting economy,"
BIS Working Papers
427, Bank for International Settlements.
- Pablo Pincheira, 2013. "Interventions and Inflation Expectations in an Inflation Targeting Economy," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 693, Central Bank of Chile.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchni:v:16:y:2013:i:1:p:122-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.