Structural budget balance: the pilar of the new chilean fiscal policy rule
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claude Giorno & Pete Richardson & Deborah Roseveare & Paul van den Noord, 1995. "Estimating Potential Output, Output Gaps and Structural Budget Balances," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 152, OECD Publishing.
- Robert P. Hagemann, 1999. "The Structural Budget Balance The IMF’s Methodology," IMF Working Papers 99/95, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Felipe Céspedes & Ilan Goldfajn & Phil Lowe & Rodrigo O. Valdés, 2006.
"Policy Responses to External Shocks: The Experiences of Australia, Brazil, and Chile,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Ricardo Caballero & César Calderón & Luis Felipe Céspedes & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Sc (ed.), External Vulnerability and Preventive Policies, edition 1, volume 10, chapter 5, pages 109-170
Central Bank of Chile.
- Luis Felipe Céspedes & Ilan Goldfajn & Phil Lowe & Rodrigo Valdés, 2005. "Policy Responses to External Shocks: The Experiences of Australia, Brazil and Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 321, Central Bank of Chile.
- Darwin Ugarte Ontiveros, 2016. "The Cyclicality Of Fiscal Policy In Bolivia," Volúmenes de los Cuadernos de Investigacion Economica Boliviana publicados por el Ministerio de Economía y Finanzas Públicas 2016-1, Ministerio de Economía y Finanzas Publicas de Bolivia.
- Juan A. Correa & Christian Ferrada & Pablo Gutiérrez & Francisco Parro, 2014. "Effects of fiscal policy on private consumption: evidence from structural-balance fiscal rule deviations," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(11), pages 776-781, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchec:v:4:y:2001:i:3:p:15-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.