Das Phänomen »Populismus«: Ursachen und Gegenrezepte
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David H. Autor & David Dorn & Gordon H. Hanson, 2016.
"The China Shock: Learning from Labor-Market Adjustment to Large Changes in Trade,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 8(1), pages 205-240, October.
- Autor, David & Dorn, David & Hanson, Gordon, 2016. "The China Shock: Learning from Labor Market Adjustment to Large Changes in Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 11054, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David H. Autor & David Dorn & Gordon H. Hanson, 2016. "The China Shock: Learning from Labor Market Adjustment to Large Changes in Trade," NBER Working Papers 21906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David H. Autor & David Dorn & Gordon H. Hanson, 2016. "The China Shock: Learning from Labor Market Adjustment to Large Changes in Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 5825, CESifo Group Munich.
- Autor, David & Dorn, David & Hanson, Gordon H., 2016. "The China Shock: Learning from Labor Market Adjustment to Large Changes in Trade," IZA Discussion Papers 9748, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz & Dennis Tamesberger, 2016. "From free to civilized trade: a European perspective," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 74(3), pages 320-328, September.
- Hooghe, Liesbet & Marks, Gary, 2009. "A Postfunctionalist Theory of European Integration: From Permissive Consensus to Constraining Dissensus," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(01), pages 1-23, January.
- Lavoie, Marc. & Stockhammer, Engelbert., 2012. "Wage-led growth : concepts, theories and policies," ILO Working Papers 994709363402676, International Labour Organization.
- Servaas Storm & C.W.M. Naastepad, 2015. "Europe’s Hunger Games: Income Distribution, Cost Competitiveness and Crisis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(3), pages 959-986.
- Eggertsson, Gauti & Ferrero, Andrea & Raffo, Andrea, 2014. "Can structural reforms help Europe?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 2-22.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2014.
"Austerity, Growth and Inflation: Remarks on the Eurozone's Unresolved Competitiveness Problem,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2013. "Austerity, Growth and Inflation. Remarks on the Eurozone's Unresolved Competitiveness Problem," CESifo Working Paper Series 4086, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2014. "Austerity, growth and inflation: Remarks on the Eurozone’s unresolved competitiveness problem," Munich Reprints in Economics 19569, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:470936 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Innes & Gemma Tetlow, 2015. "Delivering Fiscal Squeeze by Cutting Local Government Spending," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 36, pages 303-325, September.
- Adalbert Winkler, 2017.
"Makroökonomie und Populismus
[Macroeconomics and Populism]," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 97(2), pages 115-123, February.
More about this item
KeywordsPopulismus; Soziale Werte; Gesellschaftliches Bewusstsein; Wirkungsanalyse;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:70:y:2017:i:12:p:03-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.