Das ifo Beschäftigungsbarometer: Ein Druckmesser für den deutschen Arbeitsmarkt
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abberger, Klaus, 2007.
"Qualitative business surveys and the assessment of employment -- A case study for Germany,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 249-258.
- Klaus Abberger, 2005. "Qualitative Business Surveys and the Assessment of Employment A Case Study for Germany," ifo Working Paper Series 11, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Gerhard Bry & Charlotte Boschan, 1971. "Cyclical Analysis of Time Series: Selected Procedures and Computer Programs," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bry_71-1, January.
- Christian Hott & AndrÃ© Kunkel, 2004. "Ein ifo Beschäftigungsindikator," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 57(06), pages 53-57, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Lehmann & Andreas Sharik & Michael Weber, 2014. "Der Erklärungsgehalt der regionalen ifo-Indikatoren am Beispiel der Industrie- und Bauumsätze," ifo Dresden berichtet, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 21(04), pages 18-24, August.
- Robert Lehmann, 2010. "Der ostdeutsche Arbeitsmarkt: Kann das ifo Beschäftigungsbarometer dessen konjunkturelle Dynamik abbilden?," ifo Dresden berichtet, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 17(06), pages 27-32, December.
More about this item
KeywordsArbeitsmarkt; Beschäftigung; Arbeitsmarktprognose; Konjunktur; Deutschland;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:61:y:2008:i:09:p:19-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.