Chapter 3: Banking Regulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Xavier Vives, 2011. "Competition policy in banking," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 479-497.
- Ing-Haw Cheng & Harrison Hong & Jose Scheinkman, 2010.
"Yesterday's Heroes: Compensation and Creative Risk-Taking,"
NBER Chapters,in: Market Institutions and Financial Market Risk
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ing-Haw Cheng & Harrison Hong & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2010. "Yesterday's Heroes: Compensation and Creative Risk-Taking," NBER Working Papers 16176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Vives, 2014.
"Strategic Complementarity, Fragility, and Regulation,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 27(12), pages 3547-3592.
- Vives, Xavier, 2011. "Strategic complementarity, fragility, and regulation," IESE Research Papers D/928, IESE Business School.
- Vives, Xavier, 2011. "Strategic Complementarity, Fragility, and Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8444, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xavier Vives, 2011. "Strategic Complementarity, Fragility, and Regulation," CESifo Working Paper Series 3507, CESifo Group Munich.
- Xavier Vives, 2012. "Strategic Complementarity, Fragility, and Regulation," 2012 Meeting Papers 789, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Jean Tirole, 1994. "The prudential regulation of banks," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9539, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Xavier Vives, 2011.
"Competition and Stability in Banking,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Luis Felipe Céspedes & Roberto Chang & Diego Saravia (ed.), Monetary Policy under Financial Turbulence, edition 1, volume 16, chapter 12, pages 455-502
Central Bank of Chile.
- Vives, Xavier, 2010. "Competition and stability in banking," IESE Research Papers D/852, IESE Business School.
- Xavier Vives, 2010. "Competition and Stability in Banking," CESifo Working Paper Series 3050, CESifo Group Munich.
- Xavier Vives, 2010. "Competition and Stability in Banking," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 576, Central Bank of Chile.
- Matutes, Carmen & Vives, Xavier, 2000.
"Imperfect competition, risk taking, and regulation in banking,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 1-34, January.
- Matutes, Carmen & Vives, Xavier, 1995. "Imperfect Competition, Risk Taking, and Regulation in Banking," CEPR Discussion Papers 1177, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guillaume Plantin & Haresh Sapra & Hyun Song Shin, 2008. "Marking-to-Market: Panacea or Pandora's Box?," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 435-460, May.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Devereux, Michael P. & Guiso, Luigi & Hassler, John & Saint-Paul, Gilles & Sinn, Hans-Werner & Sturm, Jan-Egbert & Vives, Xavier, 2010. "The European economy," Munich Reprints in Economics 20104, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:eeagre:v::y:2012:i::p:83-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.