Measuring Shadow Banking in Ireland using Granular Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 2013.
"A Model of Shadow Banking,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 68(4), pages 1331-1363, August.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, "undated". "A Model of Shadow Banking," Working Paper 19521, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Nicola Gennaioli, 2012. "A Model of Shadow Banking," 2012 Meeting Papers 89, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, 2011. "A model of shadow banking," Economics Working Papers 1283, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2012.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 2011. "A Model of Shadow Banking," NBER Working Papers 17115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, 2012. "A Model of Shadow Banking," Working Papers 576, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gennaioli, Nicola & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 2013. "A Model of Shadow Banking," Scholarly Articles 11688792, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Gary Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2010. "Regulating the Shadow Banking System," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 41(2 (Fall)), pages 261-312.
- Godfrey, Brian & Jackson, Clive, 2011. "Meeting the Statistical Challenges of Financial Innovation: Introducing New Data on Securitisation," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 109-122, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Maria Agresti, 2016. "Shadow banking: some considerations for measurements purposes," IFC Bulletins chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.),Combining micro and macro data for financial stability analysis, volume 41, Bank for International Settlements.
- Karl Michael Beyer & Lars Braeutigam, 2016. "Das europaeische Schattenbankensystem: Typologisierung und die Bewertung regulatorischer Initiativen auf europaeischer Ebene," ICAE Working Papers 56, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Godfrey, Brian & Killeen, Neill & Moloney, Kitty, 2015. "Data Gaps and Shadow Banking:Profiling Special Purpose Vehicles’Activities in Ireland," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 48-60, July.
- Lars Bräutigam & Karl Michael Beyer, 2016. "Das europäische Schattenbankensystem," Working Paper Reihe der AK Wien - Materialien zu Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft 154, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik.
- Anna Maria Agresti & Rok Brence, 2017. "Statistical work on shadow banking: development of new datasets and indicators for shadow banking," IFC Bulletins chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.),Data needs and Statistics compilation for macroprudential analysis, volume 46, Bank for International Settlements.
- Hallissey, Niamh, 2016. "Interconnectedness of the Irish banking sector with the global financial system," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 66-82, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbi:qtbart:y:2012:m:10:p:82-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fiona Farrelly). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbigvie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.