Das europäische Schattenbankensystem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Godfrey, Brian & Killeen, Neill & Moloney, Kitty, 2015. "Data Gaps and Shadow Banking:Profiling Special Purpose Vehicles’Activities in Ireland," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 48-60, July.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2013. "Banking system soundness is the key to more SME financing," Policy Contributions 785, Bruegel.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Schnabl, Philipp & Suarez, Gustavo, 2013.
"Securitization without risk transfer,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 515-536.
- Viral V. Acharya & Philipp Schnabl & Gustavo Suarez, 2010. "Securitization without risk transfer," NBER Working Papers 15730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acharya, Viral V & Schnabl, Philipp & Suarez, Gustavo, 2012. "Securitization Without Risk Transfer," CEPR Discussion Papers 8769, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Artak Harutyunyan & Alexander Massara & Giovanni Ugazio & Goran Amidzic & Richard Walton, 2015. "Shedding Light on Shadow Banking," IMF Working Papers 15/1, International Monetary Fund.
- David Luttrell & Harvey Rosenblum & Jackson Thies, 2012. "Understanding the risks inherent in shadow banking: a primer and practical lessons learned," Staff Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Nov.
- Godfrey, Brian & Golden, Brian, 2012. "Measuring Shadow Banking in Ireland using Granular Data," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 82-96, October.
- Bakk-Simon, Klára & Borgioli, Stefano & Giron, Celestino & Hempell, Hannah Sabine & Maddaloni, Angela & Recine, Fabio & Rosati, Simonetta, 2012. "Shadow banking in the Euro area: an overview," Occasional Paper Series 133, European Central Bank.
- Martin Hellwig, 2010. "Finanzkrise und Reformbedarf [The Financial Crisis and Regulatory Reform]," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_19, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Giuseppe Mastromatteo & Sergio Rossi, 2015. "The economics of deflation in the euro area: a critique of fiscal austerity," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 336-350, July.
- Joshua Coval & Jakub Jurek & Erik Stafford, 2009. "The Economics of Structured Finance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 3-25, Winter.
- Menno Broos & Krit Carlier & Jan Kakes & Eric Klaaijsen, 2012. "Shadow Banking: An Exploratory Study for the Netherlands," DNB Occasional Studies 1005, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-11-06 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clr:mwugar:154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sepp Zuckerstaetter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/awakwat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.