Banking system soundness is the key to more SME financing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filipa Fernandes & Alexandros Kontonikas & Serafeim Tsoukas, 2014.
"On the real effects of financial pressure: Evidence from euro area firm-level employment during the recent financial crisis,"
2014_09, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Fernandes, Filipa & Kontonikas, Alexandros & Tsoukas, Serafeim, 2014. "On the real effects of financial pressure: Evidence from euro area firm-level employment during the recent financial crisis," SIRE Discussion Papers 2014-028, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Karl Michael Beyer & Lars Braeutigam, 2016. "Das europaeische Schattenbankensystem: Typologisierung und die Bewertung regulatorischer Initiativen auf europaeischer Ebene," ICAE Working Papers 56, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- repec:agr:journl:v:xxiv:y:2017:i:1(610):p:291-298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lars Bräutigam & Karl Michael Beyer, 2016. "Das europäische Schattenbankensystem," Working Paper Reihe der AK Wien - Materialien zu Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft 154, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik.
- Bahar Öztürk & Mico Mrkaic, 2014. "SMEs’ Access to Finance in the Euro Area; What Helps or Hampers?," IMF Working Papers 14/78, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrei HREBENCIUC, 2017. "Banking Union framework and the stability of the European Banking sector," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(1(610), S), pages 291-298, Spring.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-07-28 (Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2013-07-28 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:polcon:785. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.