Un équipement de recherche pour observer et analyser les réorganisations d'entreprises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John M. Abowd & Francis Kramarz & Claude Jessua, 1996. "Les politiques salariales : individus et entreprises," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(3), pages 611-622.
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1997_52n4_0863 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nathalie Greenan & Jacques Mairesse, 1999.
"Using Employee Level Data in a Firm Level Econometric Study,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Jacques Mairesse & Nathalie Greenan, 1999. "Using Employee Level Data in a Firm Level Econometric Study," NBER Working Papers 7028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abowd, John M. & Kramarz, Francis, 1999. "The analysis of labor markets using matched employer-employee data," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 40, pages 2629-2710 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nathalie Greenan & Mathieu Narcy & Stéphane Robin, 2013. "Changements dans les entreprises et accès des seniors à la formation continue : une comparaison entre les années 1990 et 2000," Working Papers halshs-00965730, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:recosp:reco_576_1121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-economique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.