Un équipement de recherche pour observer et analyser les réorganisations d'entreprises
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jacques Mairesse & Nathalie Greenan, 1999.
"Using Employee Level Data in a Firm Level Econometric Study,"
NBER Working Papers
7028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nathalie Greenan & Jacques Mairesse, 1999. "Using Employee Level Data in a Firm Level Econometric Study," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-12, CIRANO.
- Abowd, John M. & Kramarz, Francis, 1999. "The analysis of labor markets using matched employer-employee data," Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 40, pages 2629-2710 Elsevier.
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1997_52n4_0863 is not listed on IDEAS
- John M. Abowd & Francis Kramarz & Claude Jessua, 1996. "Les politiques salariales : individus et entreprises," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(3), pages 611-622.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:recosp:reco_576_1121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.