Europe de la Défense. Quel processus d'allocation ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Binyam Solomon, 2003. "Defence specific inflation: A Canadian perspective," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 19-36.
- MacKinnon, James G. & White, Halbert & Davidson, Russell, 1983.
"Tests for model specification in the presence of alternative hypotheses : Some further results,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 53-70, January.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1981. "Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses: Some Further Results," Working Paper 430, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Todd Sandler & James C. Murdoch, 1990. "Nash-Cournot or Lindahl Behavior?: An Empirical Test for the NATO Allies," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(4), pages 875-894.
- Warr, Peter G., 1983. "The private provision of a public good is independent of the distribution of income," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 207-211.
- Todd Sandler & A. J. Culyer, 1982. "Joint Products and Multijurisdictional Spillovers," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(4), pages 707-716.
- Martin C. McGuire & Carl H. Groth, 1985. "A Method for Identifying the Public Good Allocation Process Within a Group," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(Supplemen), pages 915-934.
- Kollias, Christos & Manolas, George & Paleologou, Suzanna-Maria, 2004. "Defence expenditure and economic growth in the European Union: A causality analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 553-569, July.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Marc Guyot & Radu Vranceanu, 2001. "European defence: The cost of partial integration," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 157-174.
- Keith Hartley & Todd Sandler, 2001. "Economics of Alliances: The Lessons for Collective Action," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(3), pages 869-896, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renaud Bellais & Martial Foucault & Jean-Michel Oudot, 2014. "Économie de la défense," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01052607, HAL.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Martial Foucault, 2005.
"Biens publics et défense européenne : quel processus d'allocation ?,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
j05082, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Martial Foucault, 2005. "Biens publics et défense européenne : quel processus d'allocation ?," Post-Print halshs-00197130, HAL.
- Martial Foucault, 2006. "Europe de la Défense: Quel processus d’allocation ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/fvtnkmt15tl, Sciences Po.
- Raechelle Mascarenhas & Todd Sandler, 2006. "Do donors cooperatively fund foreign aid?," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 337-357, December.
- Brunner, Eric & Sonstelie, Jon, 2003. "School finance reform and voluntary fiscal federalism," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(9-10), pages 2157-2185, September.
- Habibullah, M.S. & Law, Siong-Hook & Dayang-Afizzah, A.M., 2008. "Defense spending and economic growth in Asian economies: A panel error-correction approach," MPRA Paper 12105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Löschel & Dirk Rübbelke, 2014. "On the Voluntary Provision of International Public Goods," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 81(322), pages 195-204, April.
- Conybeare, John A C & Murdoch, James C & Sandler, Todd, 1994.
"Alternative Collective-Goods Models of Military Alliances: Theory and Empirics,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(4), pages 525-542, October.
- John A Conbeare & James C Murdoch & Todd Sandler, 2001. "Alternative Collective-Goods Models of Military Alliances: Theory and Empirics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 563824000000000102, David K. Levine.
- Karen Pittel & Dirk Rubbelke, 2006. "What Directs a Terrorist?," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 311-328.
- Thomas PlÃ¼mper & Eric Neumayer, 2015. "Free-riding in alliances: Testing an old theory with a new method," Conflict Management and Peace Science, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 32(3), pages 247-268, July.
- Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu, 2005. "Le financement public du secteur de la défense, une source d'inefficacité," ESSEC Working Papers DR 05008, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Rupayan Gupta, 2014.
"Changing threat perceptions and the efficient provisioning of international security,"
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 47(4), pages 1312-1341, November.
- Rupayan Gupta, 2014. "Changing threat perceptions and the efficient provisioning of international security," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1312-1341, November.
- Mert Topcu & Ilhan Aras, 2015. "Defense spending and economic growth: Extended empirical analysis for the European Union," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 233-246, April.
- Onur Ozsoy, 2008. "Defence Spending And The Macroeconomy: The Case Of Turkey," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 195-208.
- William Gates & Katsuaki Terasawa, 2003. "Reconsidering publicness in alliance defence expenditures: NATO expansion and burden sharing," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 369-383.
- Ghislain Dutheil de la Rochère & Jean-Michel Josselin & Yvon Rocaboy, 2011.
"The role of aggregation technologies in the provision of supranational public goods: A reconsideration of NATO’s strategies,"
The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 85-103, March.
- Ghislain Dutheil de la Rochère & Jean-Michel Josselin & Yvon Rocaboy, 2010. "The role of aggregation technologies in the provision of supranational public goods: A reconsideration of NATO's strategies," Post-Print halshs-00559406, HAL.
- Paul Pecorino, 2015. "Olson’s Logic of Collective Action at fifty," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 162(3), pages 243-262, March.
- Christos Kollias & Suzanna-Maria Paleologou, 2010. "Growth, investment and military expenditure in the European Union-15," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(2), pages 228-240, May.
- Juan M. C. Larrosa, 2016. "Arms build-up and arms race in optimal economic growth," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 12(2), pages 167-182, June.
- Young‐Wan Goo & Seung‐Nyeon Kim, 2012. "Time-Varying Characteristics Of South Korea-United States And Japan-United States Military Alliances Under Chinese Threat: A Public Good Approach," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 95-106, February.
- Ismael Sanz & Francisco Javier Velázquez, 2002. "Determinants of the Composition of Government Expenditure by Functions," European Economy Group Working Papers 13, European Economy Group.
More about this item
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:recosp:reco_573_0407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: https://www.cairn.info/revue-economique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.