Joint Products and Multijurisdictional Spillovers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamlett, Cathy A., 1987. "Private provision of local rural roads," ISU General Staff Papers 198701010800009541, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tammy Leonard, 2016. "Housing Upkeep and Public Good Provision in Residential Neighborhoods," Housing Policy Debate, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(6), pages 888-908, November.
- Martial Foucault, 2006. "Europe de la Défense. Quel processus d'allocation ?," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(3), pages 407-417.
- Johanna Choumert & Laure Cormier, 2011.
"The provision of urban parks: an empirical test of spatial spillovers in an urban area using geographic information systems,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(2), pages 437-450, October.
- Johanna Choumert & Laure Cormier, 2011. "The provision of urban parks: an empirical test of spatial spillovers in an urban area using geographic information systems," Post-Print halshs-00913969, HAL.
- Martial Foucault, 2006. "Europe de la Défense: Quel processus d’allocation ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/fvtnkmt15tl, Sciences Po.
- Martial Foucault, 2005.
"Biens publics et défense européenne : quel processus d'allocation ?,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
j05082, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Martial Foucault, 2005. "Biens publics et défense européenne : quel processus d'allocation ?," Post-Print halshs-00197130, HAL.
- Conley, John & Dix, Manfred, 1999. "Optimal and Equilibrium Membership in Clubs in the Presence of Spillovers," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 215-229, September.
- Siqueira, Kevin, 2003. "International externalities, strategic interaction, and domestic politics," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 674-691, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:97:y:1982:i:4:p:707-716.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.