Factors driving consumer attitude and purchase intention towards hunting firearms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Ying-Hueih & Hsu, I-Chieh & Lin, Chia-Chen, 2010. "Website attributes that increase consumer purchase intention: A conjoint analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 1007-1014, September.
- Laroche, Michel & Sadokierski, Robert, 1994. "Role of confidence in a multi-brand model of intentions for a high-involvement service," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Godey, Bruno & Pederzoli, Daniele & Aiello, Gaetano & Donvito, Raffaele & Chan, Priscilla & Oh, Hyunjoo & Singh, Rahul & Skorobogatykh, Irina I. & Tsuchiya, Junji & Weitz, Bart, 2012.
"Brand and country-of-origin effect on consumers' decision to purchase luxury products,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1461-1470.
- Bruno Godey & Daniele Pederzoli & Gaetano Aiello & Raffaele Donvito & Priscilla Chan & Hyunjoo Oh & Rahul Singh & Irina Skorobogatykh & Junji Tsuchiya & Bart Weitz, 2012. "Brand and country-of-origin effect on consumers' decision to purchase luxury products," Post-Print hal-00822005, HAL.
- Bearden, William O & Netemeyer, Richard G & Teel, Jesse E, 1989. " Measurement of Consumer Susceptibility to Interpersonal Influence," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(4), pages 473-481, March.
- Laroche, Michel & Kim, Chankon & Zhou, Lianxi, 1996. "Brand familiarity and confidence as determinants of purchase intention: An empirical test in a multiple brand context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 115-120, October.
- Plummer, Joseph T., 2000. "How Personality Makes a Difference," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(06), pages 79-84, November.
- Wu, Paul C.S. & Yeh, Gary Yeong-Yuh & Hsiao, Chieh-Ru, 2011. "The effect of store image and service quality on brand image and purchase intention for private label brands," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 30-39.
- Bian, Qin & Forsythe, Sandra, 2012. "Purchase intention for luxury brands: A cross cultural comparison," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1443-1451.
- Plummer, Joseph T., 2000. "How Personality Makes a Difference," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(6), pages 79-83, December.
- Aghekyan-Simonian, MarinÃ© & Forsythe, Sandra & Suk Kwon, Wi & Chattaraman, Veena, 2012. "The role of product brand image and online store image on perceived risks and online purchase intentions for apparel," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 325-331.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer behaviour; sporting firearms sector; Italian hunters and firearms retailers.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:but:ijebfa:v:3:y:2013:i:1:p:85-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cosmin Catalin Olteanu) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Cosmin Catalin Olteanu to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faaubro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.