Föderalismus im Wunderland: Zur Steuerautonomie bei der Grunderwerbsteuer
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Thiess Büttner & Manuela Krause, 2017. "Föderalismus im Wunderland: Zur Steuerautonomie bei der Grunderwerbsteuer," ifo Working Paper Series 235, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuela Krause & Niklas Potrafke, 2017. "The Real Estate Transfer Tax and Government Ideology: Evidence from the German States," CESifo Working Paper Series 6491, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thiess Büttner, 2017. "Die volkswirtschaftlichen Zusatzkosten der Grunderwerbsteuer," ifo Dresden berichtet, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 24(01), pages 25-28, February.
More about this item
KeywordsH70; H20; Grunderwerbsteuer; Real estate transfer tax; Finanzausgleich; Verbleibsquote;
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:pewipo:v:19:y:2018:i:1:p:32-41:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.