Steuerwettbewerb und Finanzausgleich
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wildasin, David E., 1989.
"Interjurisdictional capital mobility: Fiscal externality and a corrective subsidy,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 193-212, March.
- WILDASIN, David E., 1989. "Interjurisdictional capital mobility: Fiscal externality and a corrective subsidy," CORE Discussion Papers RP 831, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Buettner, Thiess, 2006.
"The incentive effect of fiscal equalization transfers on tax policy,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 477-497, February.
- Büttner, Thiess, 2005. "The Incentive Effect of Fiscal Equalization Transfers on Tax Policy," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 37, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Thiess Büttner, 2005. "The Incentive Effect of Fiscal Equalization Transfers on Tax Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1404, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sam Bucovetsky & Michael Smart, 2006.
"The Efficiency Consequences of Local Revenue Equalization: Tax Competition and Tax Distortions,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 8(1), pages 119-144, January.
- Sam Bucovetsky & Michael Smart, 2002. "The Efficiency Consequences of Local Revenue Equalization: Tax Competition and Tax Distortions," CESifo Working Paper Series 767, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christian Baretti & Bernd Huber & Karl Lichtblau, 2002. "A Tax on Tax Revenue: The Incentive Effects of Equalizing Transfers: Evidence from Germany," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 9(6), pages 631-649, November.
- Huber, Bernd & Lichtblau, Karl, 1998. "Konfiskatorischer Finanzausgleich verlangt eine Reform," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1949 - 2007), ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 78(3), pages 142-147.
- Huber, Bernd & Lichtblau, Karl, 1998. "Konfiskatorischer Finanzausgleich verlangt eine Reform," Munich Reprints in Economics 19398, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- David F. Bradford & Wallace E. Oates, 1971. "The Analysis of Revenue Sharing in a New Approach to Collective Fiscal Decisions," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 85(3), pages 416-439.
- Baretti, Christian & Huber, Bernd & Lichtblau, Karl, 2002. "A Tax on Tax Revenue: The Incentive Effects of Equalizing Transfers: Evidence from Germany," Munich Reprints in Economics 20129, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Michael Smart, 1998. "Taxation and Deadweight Loss in a System of Intergovernmental Transfers," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(1), pages 189-206, February.
More about this item
KeywordsSteuerwettbewerb; Finanzausgleich; EU-Strukturfonds; Deutschland; EU-Staaten;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:59:y:2006:i:04:p:12-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.