Gastarbeiter und Wirtschaftsentwicklung im Nachkriegsdeutschland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Muhleisen, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 1994. "A panel analysis of job changes and unemployment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 793-801, April.
- Blitz, Rudolph C, 1977. "A Benefit-Cost Analysis of Foreign Workers in West Germany, 1957-1973," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 479-502.
- Johnson,Paul & Zimmermann,Klaus F. (ed.), 1993. "Labour Markets in an Ageing Europe," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521443982, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Pereira, Pedro T. & Vogler, Michael & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 1998.
"Portuguese Migrants in the German Labor Market: Performance and Self-Selection,"
IZA Discussion Papers
20, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bauer, Thomas & Pereira, Pedro Telhado & Vogler, Michael & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 1998. "Portuguese Migrants in the German Labour Market: Performance and Self-Selection," CEPR Discussion Papers 2047, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zimmermann, Klaus F., 1999. "Ethnic German Migration since 1989 - Results and Perspectives/ Aussiedler seit 1989 - Bilanz und Perspektiven," IZA Discussion Papers 50, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zimmermann Klaus F., 2000. "Aussiedler seit 1989 - Bilanz und Perspektiven," Jahrbuch für Wirtschaftsgeschichte / Economic History Yearbook, De Gruyter, vol. 41(1), pages 225-238, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:jbwige:v:37:y:1996:i:2:p:73-108:n:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.