Investigating Investment Preferences of Institutional Investors toward ISE Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R., 2003. "Emerging markets finance," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 3-56, February.
- Hamao, Yasushi & Mei, Jianping, 2001.
"Living with the "enemy": an analysis of foreign investment in the Japanese equity market,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 715-735, October.
- Hamao, Y. & Mei, J., 1995. "Living with the "Enemy": An Analysis of Foreign Investment in the Japanese Equity Market," Papers 95-15, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Chuhan, Punam & Claessens, Stijn & Mamingi, Nlandu, 1998. "Equity and bond flows to Latin America and Asia: the role of global and country factors," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 439-463, April.
- Kang, Jun-Koo & Stulz, Rene M., 1997.
"Why is there a home bias? An analysis of foreign portfolio equity ownership in Japan,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 3-28, October.
- Jun-Koo Kang & Rene M. Stulz, 1995. "Why Is There a Home Bias? An Analysis of Foreign Portfolio Equity Ownership in Japan," NBER Working Papers 5166, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mitton, Todd, 2006. "Stock market liberalization and operating performance at the firm level," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 625-647, September.
- Robert G. King & Ross Levine, 1993. "Finance and Growth: Schumpeter Might Be Right," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 717-737.
- Bae, Kee-Hong & Bailey, Warren & Mao, Connie X., 2006. "Stock market liberalization and the information environment," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 404-428, April.
- Burc Ulengin & Nurhan Yenturk, 2001. "Impacts of capital inflows on aggregate spending categories: the case of Turkey," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(10), pages 1321-1328.
- Kwan, Felix B. & Reyes, Mario G., 1997. "Price effects of stock market liberalization in Taiwan," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 511-522.
- Y?lmaz Akyüz & Korkut Boratav, 2002. "The Making Of The Turkish Financial Crisis," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 158, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Lin, Anchor Y., 2006. "Has the Asian crisis changed the role of foreign investors in emerging equity markets: Taiwan's experience," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 364-382.
- Atje, Raymond & Jovanovic, Boyan, 1993. "Stock markets and development," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 632-640, April.
- Ercan Uygur, 2001. "Krizden Krize Türkiye: 2000 Kasým ve 2001 Þubat Krizleri," Working Papers 2001/1, Turkish Economic Association, revised Apr 2001.
- Engle, Robert F. & Yoo, Byung Sam, 1987. "Forecasting and testing in co-integrated systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 143-159, May.
- Bohn, Henning & Tesar, Linda L, 1996. "U.S. Equity Investment in Foreign Markets: Portfolio Rebalancing or Return Chasing?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 77-81, May.
- Bailey, Warren & Chung, Y. Peter & Kang, Jun-koo, 1999. "Foreign Ownership Restrictions and Equity Price Premiums: What Drives the Demand for Cross-Border Investments?," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(04), pages 489-511, December.
- Errunza, Vihang, 2001. "Foreign Portfolio Equity Investments, Financial Liberalization, and Economic Development," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(4), pages 703-726, November.
- Peter Blair Henry, 2000. "Stock Market Liberalization, Economic Reform, and Emerging Market Equity Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(2), pages 529-564, April.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional Investors; ISE; Firm Characteristics; Prudent Investment Hypothesis.;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bor:iserev:v:11:y:2010:i:44:p:29-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ahmet Palu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rdisetr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.