Macroeconomic And Bank Specific Determinants Of Non-Performing Loans (Npls) In The Indian Banking Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Louzis, Dimitrios P. & Vouldis, Angelos T. & Metaxas, Vasilios L., 2012.
"Macroeconomic and bank-specific determinants of non-performing loans in Greece: A comparative study of mortgage, business and consumer loan portfolios,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1012-1027.
- Dimitrios P. Louzis & Aggelos T. Vouldis & Vasilios L. Metaxas, 2010. "Macroeconomic and bank-specific determinants of non-performing loans in Greece: a comparative study of mortgage, business and consumer loan portfolios," Working Papers 118, Bank of Greece.
- Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Dimova, Ralitza, 2004.
"How important is ownership in a market with level playing field?: The Indian banking sector revisited,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 165-180, March.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Ralitza Dimova, 2003. "How Important is Ownership in a Market with Level Playing Field? The Indian Banking Sector Revisited," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-569, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- John H. Boyd & Mark Gertler, 1993.
"U.S. Commercial Banking: Trends, Cycles, and Policy,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1993, Volume 8, pages 319-377
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John H. Boyd & Mark Gertler, 1993. "U.S. Commercial Banking: Trends, Cycles, and Policy," NBER Working Papers 4404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boyd, J.H. & Gertler, M., 1993. "U.S. Commercial Banking: Trends, Cycles, and Policy," Working Papers 93-19, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Stiroh, Kevin J, 2004.
"Diversification in Banking: Is Noninterest Income the Answer?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 36(5), pages 853-882, October.
- Kevin J. Stiroh, 2002. "Diversification in banking: is noninterest income the answer?," Staff Reports 154, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Allen N. Berger & Robert DeYoung, "undated". "Problem Loans and Cost Efficiency in Commercial Banks," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-08, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Berger, Allen N. & DeYoung, Robert, 1997.
"Problem loans and cost efficiency in commercial banks,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 849-870, June.
- Allen N. Berger & Robert DeYoung, 1995. "Problem Loans and Cost Efficiency in Commercial Banks," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-01, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Allen N. Berger & Robert DeYoung, 1997. "Problem loans and cost efficiency in commercial banks," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-8, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kauko, Karlo, 2012. "External deficits and non-performing loans in the recent financial crisis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 196-199.
- Swamy, Vighneswara, 2012. "Impact of Macroeconomic and Endogenous Factors on Non-Performing Bank Assets," MPRA Paper 47517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-performing assets; Macroeconomic determinants; banks specific determinants;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:blg:journl:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:125-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mihaela Herciu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feulbro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.