Fraud And Business Cycle: Empirical Evidence From Fraudsters And Fraud Managers In Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blackburn, Keith & Forgues-Puccio, Gonzalo F., 2010.
"Financial liberalization, bureaucratic corruption and economic development,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1321-1339, November.
- Keith Blackburn & Gonzalo F. Forgues-Puccio, 2005. "Financial Liberalisation, Bureaucratic Corruption and Economic Devlopment," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0531, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Keith Blackburn & Gonzalo F. Forgues-Puccio, 2008. "Financial Liberalisation, Bureaucratic Corruption and Economic Development," Development Research Working Paper Series 06/2008, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Luo, Yadong & Han, Binjie, 2009. "Graft and business in emerging economies: An ecological perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 225-237, July.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1990. "What Is New-Keynesian Economics?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 1115-1171, September.
- Baldi, Simona & Bottasso, Anna & Conti, Maurizio & Piccardo, Chiara, 2016. "To bid or not to bid: That is the question: Public procurement, project complexity and corruption," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 89-106.
- Houqe, Muhammad Nurul & Monem, Reza M., 2016. "IFRS Adoption, Extent of Disclosure, and Perceived Corruption: A Cross-Country Study," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 363-378.
- Houqe, Muhammad Nurul & Monem, Reza M., 2016. "Reply to the Discussion of “IFRS Adoption, Extent of Disclosure, and Perceived Corruption: A Cross-Country Study”," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 382-384.
More about this item
Keywordsfraud; fraudsters; fraud managers; business cycle; Nigeria;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:blg:journl:v:12:y:2017:i:1:p:110-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mihaela Herciu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feulbro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.