FDI in Chinese Cities: Spillovers and Impact on Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nicole Madariaga & Sandra Poncet, 2006. "FDI in Chinese Cities: Spillovers and Impact on Growth," Working Papers 2006-22, CEPII research center.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Bond & Anke Hoeffler & Jonathan Temple, 2001. "GMM Estimation of Empirical Growth Models," Economics Papers 2001-W21, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Sandy Dall'erba & Julie Le Gallo, 2008.
"Regional convergence and the impact of European structural funds over 1989–1999: A spatial econometric analysis,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 219-244, June.
- Sandy Dall'erba & Julie Le Gallo, 2003. "Regional Convergence And The Impact Of European Structural Funds Over 1989-1999: A Spatial Econometric Analysis," Urban/Regional 0310005, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Feb 2004.
- Sandy Dall'Erba & Julie Le Gallo, 2008. "Regional convergence and the impact of European structural funds over 1989-1999 : a spatial econometric analysis," Post-Print hal-00485031, HAL.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Ronald B. Davies & Glen R. Waddell & Helen T. Naughton, 2019.
"FDI in Space: Spatial Autoregressive Relationships in Foreign Direct Investment,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Foreign Direct Investment, chapter 2, pages 55-88,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Blonigen, Bruce A. & Davies, Ronald B. & Waddell, Glen R. & Naughton, Helen T., 2007. "FDI in space: Spatial autoregressive relationships in foreign direct investment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 1303-1325, July.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Ronald B. Davies & Glen R. Waddell & Helen T. Naughton, 2004. "FDI in Space: Spatial Autoregressive Relationships in Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 10939, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Mello, Luiz R, Jr, 1999.
"Foreign Direct Investment-Led Growth: Evidence from Time Series and Panel Data,"
Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 133-151, January.
- L.R. de Mello Jr., 1996. "Foreign Direct Investment-Led Growth: Evidence from Time Series and Panel Data," Studies in Economics 9615, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Egger, Peter & Pfaffermayr, Michael, 2007.
"Estimating models of complex FDI: Are there third-country effects?,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 260-281, September.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2005. "Estimating Models of Complex FDI: Are There Third-Country Effects?," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 73, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Luiz de Mello, 1997. "Foreign direct investment in developing countries and growth: A selective survey," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 1-34.
- Rodriguez-Clare, Andres, 1996. "Multinationals, Linkages, and Economic Development," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 852-873, September.
- Ms. Wanda S Tseng & Mr. Harm Zebregs, 2002. "Foreign Direct Investment in China: Some Lessons for Other Countries," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 2002/003, International Monetary Fund.
- Stephen Bond & Anke Hoeffler, 2001. "GMM Estimation of Empirical Growth Models," Economics Series Working Papers 2001-W21, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Julie Le Gallo, 2004.
"Space-Time Analysis of GDP Disparities among European Regions: A Markov Chains Approach,"
International Regional Science Review, , vol. 27(2), pages 138-163, April.
- LE GALLO, Julie, 2001. "Space-time analysis of GDP disparities among European regions: A Markov chains approach," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 2001-06, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Laura Casi & Laura Resmini, 2017. "Foreign direct investment and growth: Can different regional identities shape the returns to foreign capital investments?," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 35(8), pages 1483-1508, December.
- Shima'a Hanafy & Marcus Marktanner, 2015. "Sectoral FDI, Absorptive Capacity and Economic Growth — Empirical Evidence from Egyptian Governorates," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201537, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Eckey, Hans-Friedrich & Türck, Matthias, 2007. "Convergence of EU-Regions. A Literature Report," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 10, pages 5-32.
- Prüfer, P. & Tondl, G., 2008.
"The FDI-Growth Nexus in Latin America : The Role of Source Countries and Local Conditions,"
2008-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Patricia Prüfer & Gabriele Tondl, 2009. "The FDI-Growth Nexus in Latin America: The Role of Source Countries and Local Conditions," DEGIT Conference Papers c014_025, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Prüfer, P. & Tondl, G., 2008. "The FDI-Growth Nexus in Latin America : The Role of Source Countries and Local Conditions," Other publications TiSEM 73b28850-1597-4bcb-a76c-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Chee-Keong Choong, 2012. "Does domestic financial development enhance the linkages between foreign direct investment and economic growth?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 819-834, June.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2008. "Multinational Corporations, Foreign Investment, and Royalties and License Fees: Effects on Host-Country Total Factor Productivity," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 28, pages 6-31, December.
- Nguyen-Huu, Thanh Tam & Nguyen-Khac, Minh, 2017. "Impacts of export-platform FDI on backward linkages - Do third country size, trade agreements and heterogeneity of firms matter? Evidence from the Vietnamese supporting industries," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-21, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Khaled Elmawazini & Elias G. Saleeby & Ahmed Ibn el Farouk & Bashayer AL-Naser, 2018. "Tripartite decomposition of labor productivity growth, FDI and human development: evidence from transition economies," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 153-171, May.
- Yu Hao & Yi-Ming Liu, 2015.
"Has the development of FDI and foreign trade contributed to China’s CO 2 emissions? An empirical study with provincial panel data,"
Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 76(2), pages 1079-1091, March.
- Yu Hao & Yi-Ming Liu, 2014. "Has the development of FDI and foreign trade contributed to China's CO2 emissions? An empirical study with provincial panel data," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 72, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Jaime Martínez-Martín, 2011.
"General equilibrium long-run determinants for Spanish FDI: a spatial panel data approach,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 305-333, September.
- Jaime Martínez-Martín, 2009. "General Equilibrium Long-Run Determinants for Spanish FDI: A Spatial Panel Data Approach," IREA Working Papers 200917, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2009.
- Jaime Martinez Martin, 2011. "General Equilibrium Long-Run Determinants for Spanish FDI: A Spatial Panel Data Approach," Working Papers 1113, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Ayhan Kose, M. & Prasad, Eswar S. & Terrones, Marco E., 2009.
"Does openness to international financial flows raise productivity growth?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 554-580, June.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Eswar S. Prasad & Marco E. Terrones, 2008. "Does Openness to International Financial Flows Raise Productivity Growth?," NBER Working Papers 14558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mr. Ayhan Kose & Mr. Eswar S Prasad & Mr. Marco Terrones, 2008. "Does Openness to International Financial Flows Raise Productivity Growth?," IMF Working Papers 2008/242, International Monetary Fund.
- Adolfo Maza & Paula Gutiérrez‐Portilla & José Villaverde, 2020. "On the drivers of UK direct investment in the Spanish regions: A spatial Durbin approach," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 646-675, June.
- Kukenova, Madina & Monteiro, Jose-Antonio, 2008.
"Spatial Dynamic Panel Model and System GMM: A Monte Carlo Investigation,"
11569, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2008.
- José-Antonio Monteiro & Madina Kukenova, 2009. "Spatial Dynamic Panel Model and System GMM: A Monte Carlo Investigation," IRENE Working Papers 09-01, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Kukenova, Madina & Monteiro, Jose-Antonio, 2008. "Spatial Dynamic Panel Model and System GMM: A Monte Carlo Investigation," MPRA Paper 13405, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2009.
- Yuyuan Wen, 2014. "The spillover effect of FDI and its impact on productivity in high economic output regions: A comparative analysis of the Yangtze River Delta and the Pearl River Delta, China," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(2), pages 341-365, June.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10605 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shima’a Hanafy & Marcus Marktanner, 2019. "Sectoral FDI, absorptive capacity and economic growth – empirical evidence from Egyptian governorates," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 57-81, January.
- Lahimer, Noomen, 2009. "La contribution des investissements directs étrangers à la réduction de la pauvreté en Afrique subsaharienne," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/1167 edited by Goaied, Mohamed & Bienaymé, Alain, July.
- Laura Casi & Laura Resmini, 2014. "Spatial complexity and interactions in the FDI attractiveness of regions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93, pages 51-78, November.
- Gutiérrez-Portilla, Paula & Maza, Adolfo & Villaverde, José, 2019. "A spatial approach to the FDI-growth nexus in Spain: Dealing with the headquarters effect," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1-1.
- Bert Minne & Dinand Webbink, 2008. "Raising teacher supply: An assessment of three options for increasing wages," CPB Memorandum 194.rdf, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Josep Marti, 2020. "Location decisions of heterogeneous European firms," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 265-269.
More about this item
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O50 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:30:y:2007:i:5:p:837-862. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.