FDI spillovers and firm ownership in China: labor markets and backward linkages
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Lutz & Oleksandr Talavera, 2004.
"Do Ukrainian Firms Benefit from FDI?,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 77-98, June.
- Lutz, Stefan H. & Talavera, Oleksandr, 2003. "Do Ukrainian firms benefit from FDI," ZEI Working Papers B 04-2003, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Talavera, Oleksandr & Lutz, Stefan H., 2003. "Do Ukrainian Firms Benefit from FDI?," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-05, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Wang, Jian-Ye & Blomstrom, Magnus, 1992.
"Foreign investment and technology transfer : A simple model,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 137-155, January.
- Magnus Blomstrom & Jian-Ye Wang, 1989. "Foreign Investment and Technology Transfer: A Simple Model," NBER Working Papers 2958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kato, Takao & Long, Cheryl, 2006.
"Executive Compensation, Firm Performance, and Corporate Governance in China: Evidence from Firms Listed in the Shanghai and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(4), pages 945-983, July.
- Kato, Takao & Long, Cheryl, 2005. "Executive Compensation, Firm Performance, and Corporate Governance in China: Evidence from Firms Listed in the Shanghai and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges," IZA Discussion Papers 1767, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zhang, Kevin Honglin & Song, Shunfeng, 2001. "Promoting exports: the role of inward FDI in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 385-396.
- Jeffry M. Netter & William L. Megginson, 2001. "From State to Market: A Survey of Empirical Studies on Privatization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 321-389, June.
- Rhee, Yung Whee, 1990. "The catalyst model of development: Lessons from Bangladesh's success with garment exports," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 333-346, February.
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Wallsten, Scott & Lixin Colin Xu, 2003. "The investment climate and the firm : firm-level evidence from China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3003, The World Bank.
- Rodriguez-Clare, Andres, 1996. "Multinationals, Linkages, and Economic Development," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 852-873, September.
- Sinani, Evis & Meyer, Klaus E., 2004. "Spillovers of technology transfer from FDI: the case of Estonia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 445-466, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ouyang, Puman & Fu, Shihe, 2012. "Economic growth, local industrial development and inter-regional spillovers from foreign direct investment: Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 445-460.
- Dinga, Marián & Münich, Daniel, 2010. "The impact of territorially concentrated FDI on local labor markets: Evidence from the Czech Republic," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 354-367, April.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestments; Foreign ; China;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2006-10-14 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2006-10-14 (Development)
- NEP-EFF-2006-10-14 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-SEA-2006-10-14 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2006-10-14 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfwp:2006-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .