The Copula Information Criteria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Genest & Jean‐François Quessy & Bruno Rémillard, 2006. "Goodness‐of‐fit Procedures for Copula Models Based on the Probability Integral Transformation," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(2), pages 337-366, June.
- Panchenko, Valentyn, 2005. "Goodness-of-fit test for copulas," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 355(1), pages 176-182.
- Claeskens,Gerda & Hjort,Nils Lid, 2008. "Model Selection and Model Averaging," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521852258, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bolancé, Catalina & Bahraoui, Zuhair & Artís, Manuel, 2014. "Quantifying the risk using copulae with nonparametric marginals," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 46-56.
- Catalina Bolancé & Montserrat Guillén & Alemar Padilla, 2015. "Estimación del riesgo mediante el ajuste de cópulas," Working Papers 2015-01, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
- Keay, Myoung-Jin, 2016. "Partial copula methods for models with multiple discrete endogenous explanatory variables and sample selection," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 85-87.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:279:y:2019:i:3:p:1053-1064 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:csdana:v:138:y:2019:i:c:p:170-189 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sehee Kim & Yi Li & Donna Spiegelman, 2016. "A semiparametric copula method for Cox models with covariate measurement error," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 1-16, January.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:171:y:2019:i:c:p:362-381 is not listed on IDEAS
- F. Marta L. Di Lascio & Andrea Menapace & Maurizio Righetti, 2018. "Joint and conditional dependence modeling of peak district heating demand and outdoor temperature: a copula-based approach," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS53, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Candida Geerdens & Gerda Claeskens & Paul Janssen, 2016. "Copula based flexible modeling of associations between clustered event times," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 363-381, July.
- repec:spr:stmapp:v:26:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10260-016-0375-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:41:y:2014:i:2:p:436-459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.