Operational–risk Dependencies and the Determination of Risk Capital
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Genest & Jean-François Quessy & Bruno Rémillard, 2006. "Goodness-of-fit Procedures for Copula Models Based on the Probability Integral Transformation," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(2), pages 337-366.
- Marco Moscadelli, 2004. "The modelling of operational risk: experience with the analysis of the data collected by the Basel Committee," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 517, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Chapelle, Ariane & Crama, Yves & Hübner, Georges & Peters, Jean-Philippe, 2008.
"Practical methods for measuring and managing operational risk in the financial sector: A clinical study,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1049-1061, June.
- Georges Hübner & Jean-Philippe Peters, 2008. "Practical methods for measuring and managing operational risk in the financial sector: a clinical study," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14158, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Paul Embrechts & Giovanni Puccetti, 2006. "Bounds for Functions of Dependent Risks," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 341-352, September.
- Chavez-Demoulin, V. & Embrechts, P. & Neslehova, J., 2006. "Quantitative models for operational risk: Extremes, dependence and aggregation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 2635-2658, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brechmann, Eike & Czado, Claudia & Paterlini, Sandra, 2014. "Flexible dependence modeling of operational risk losses and its impact on total capital requirements," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 271-285.
More about this item
KeywordsCopula; Nonparametric Tail Dependence; Basel II; Loss Distribution Approach; Value–at–Risk; Subadditivity;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:recent:070. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .