Quantitative models for operational risk: Extremes, dependence and aggregation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Moscadelli, 2004. "The modelling of operational risk: experience with the analysis of the data collected by the Basel Committee," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 517, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Pfeifer, Dietmar & Nešlehová, Johana, 2004. "Modeling and Generating Dependent Risk Processes for IRM and DFA," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(02), pages 333-360, November.
- Kallsen, Jan & Tankov, Peter, 2006. "Characterization of dependence of multidimensional Lévy processes using Lévy copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(7), pages 1551-1572, August.
- Embrechts, Paul & Hoing, Andrea & Puccetti, Giovanni, 2005. "Worst VaR scenarios," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 115-134, August.
- Frachot, Antoine & Roncalli, Thierry & Salomon, Eric, 2004. "The Correlation Problem in Operational Risk," MPRA Paper 38052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Denuit, Michel & Lambert, Philippe, 2005. "Constraints on concordance measures in bivariate discrete data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 40-57, March.
- V. Chavez-Demoulin & P. Embrechts, 2004. "Smooth Extremal Models in Finance and Insurance," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 71(2), pages 183-199.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:30:y:2006:i:10:p:2635-2658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.