Report NEP-ECM-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xibin Zhang & Maxwell L. King & Han Lin Shang, 2011. "Bayesian estimation of bandwidths for a nonparametric regression model with a flexible error density," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 10/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Tore Selland Kleppe & Jun Yu & Hans J. skaug, 2011. "Simulated Maximum Likelihood Estimation for Latent Diffusion Models," Working Papers 10-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Yong Li & Jun Yu, 2011. "Bayesian Hypothesis Testing in Latent Variable Models," Working Papers 11-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Ray-Bing Chen & Ying Chen & Wolfgang HÃ¤rdle, 2011. "TVICA - Time Varying Independent Component Analysis and Its Application to Financial Data," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-054, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Shu-Ping Shi & Peter C.B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2011. "Speci fication Sensitivities in Right-Tailed Unit Root Testing for Financial Bubbles," Working Papers 08-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Brian Krauth, 2011. "Bounding a linear causal effect using relative correlation restrictions," Discussion Papers dp11-02, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Shu-Ping Shi & Jun Yu, 2011. "Testing for Multiple Bubbles," Working Papers 09-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin & Francesco Ravazzolo & Herman K. van Dijk, 2011. "Combination Schemes for Turning Point Predictions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-123/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ramirez, Octavio A., 2011. "Conclusive Evidence on the Benefits of Temporal Disaggregation to Improve the Precision of Time Series Model Forecasts," Faculty Series 113520, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Stephan Popp, 2011. "Size and power properties of structural break unit root tests," Financial Econometics Series 2011_07, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- LONGFORD Nicholas Tibor, 2011. "Policy-related small.area estimation," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-44, LISER.
- Itai Sher & Jeremy T. Fox & Kyoo il Kim & Patrick Bajari, 2011. "Partial Identification of Heterogeneity in Preference Orderings Over Discrete Choices," NBER Working Papers 17346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barbara Rossi & Tatevik Sekhposyan, 2011. "Forecast Optimality Tests in the Presence of Instabilities," Working Papers 11-18, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Mittnik & Sandra Paterlini & Tina Yener, 2011. "Operational–risk Dependencies and the Determination of Risk Capital," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 070, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Graziella Bertocchi & Arcangelo Dimico, 2011. "Race v. Suffrage. The Determinants of Development in Mississippi," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 071, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Filip Matejka & Alisdair McKay, 2011. "Rational Inattention to Discrete Choices: A New Foundation for the Multinomial Logit Model," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp442, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.